Adidas NMD thread

I wear 9.5 UB and tried on a size 9 onyx mesh they fit a good snug but my front toes were poking so I had to get a size 9.5. Little roomy but better than having my toes poking :rolleyes

8 or 8.5 and you should be good.
For mesh, it is a little bigger than UB right?

This should be fact for everyone right? LOL
I wear 9.5 UB and tried on a size 9 onyx mesh they fit a good snug but my front toes were poking so I had to get a size 9.5. Little roomy but better than having my toes poking
eyes.gif
For your UB, does it fit snug for you or not.

Last edited:
I've been 10.5 in all of my UBs, the Mystery Grey do fit slightly more snug like some others have mentioned. I don't mind a snug shoe, as long as its not tight. I went with a size 10 for the circular knit Black/Clear Blue, and then tried on both a 10 and 10.5 for the Mesh Monochrome and went with the 10.5. 

For ur UB, does it fit snug for you or not.

UBs are usually more snug then NMD imo, my 9.5 in UB is a perfect snug not roomy as my 9.5 NMD. I've also tried size 9 in UB before, they were snug tight and had the toe poke. So concluded im basically 9.5 in both shoes besides PK

Last edited:
traded a spare pair of white pk monos for these beauties! perfect fit in my true adidas size 11.5!

been wearing em for the whole day...great fit and comfort! 

cant wait for the all black white mountaineerings ^^

traded a spare pair of white pk monos for these beauties! perfect fit in my true adidas size 11.5!

been wearing em for the whole day...great fit and comfort! 

cant wait for the all black white mountaineerings ^^
Used? Just curious. If they were DS you definitely got the better end of that trade, if they were used it seems more even.

So did you guys get +5 up on NMD mesh or TTS?
stayed tts, a bit tight first, but they break in. 

but its different for everybody. i was honestly suprised how small they fit. 

but i've never worn a US12 in any adidas, and i'm going to keep it that way 
laugh.gif

Anyone else experiencing the back heel discomfort like the Yeezys? Never understood why they made the material so uncomfortable around that area.

FYI, in terms of sizing for my personally:

Primeknit (original) - went with a 10 and it was a bit big
Circleknit - went with a 10 and it was perfect
Monochrome mesh - went with a 10.5 and it was perfect

Ultra Boost - 10.5
Yeezy 350 - 10

something about these black mesh nmd i don't like. cant put my finger on it.

Back
Top Bottom