Adidas NMD thread

pimp.gif

Which Camos are ya'll after, NT?  I want one or two of these.  Olives for sure and it's a toss up b/t the Whites/Blues.

some failry cheap pk whites on ebay.. sadly in an usual size (12.5) whoever might need... (no its not my own account lol) number: 

i think he didnt name them PK so people cant seem to find them.

ebay nr. (cant post links yet sry)

Hey guys was wondering if someone could help me out with a sizing question real quick. 

I'm a size 12 in the NMD PK Glitch Camo's. Should I go for a 12 or 12.5 in the NMD R1 PK Black? I like the fit to be a bit snug. TIA 

Hey guys was wondering if someone could help me out with a sizing question real quick. 

I'm a size 12 in the NMD PK Glitch Camo's. Should I go for a 12 or 12.5 in the NMD R1 PK Black? I like the fit to be a bit snug. TIA 
The PK Glitch and PK R1 Black/White all fit the same.

Managed to cop black pk on sns online incredibly! Anyone know if they do actually hold stock back for online or am I gonna get a cancellation email at some point?

Something about the city socks drives my cat insane, he's been attacking my feet while I'm just walking around the apartment. Gonna have to be careful with these because the little s**thead could do some serious damage to a pair of knit sneakers.

Back
Top Bottom