Adidas NMD thread

I'm in the same boat ... they need to ship or send me a cancellation
I called customer service. FNL is definitely getting worse! First, with online system/payment crashes. Now with customer service. Of course, they've outsourced to India. Called 3 times and basically could have talked to my dog to get better answers. They kept saying they're looking for inventory in all stores to complete my order, then will ship. Hope I'm wrong, but not looking good.

I called customer service. FNL is definitely getting worse! First, with online system/payment crashes. Now with customer service. Of course, they've outsourced to India. Called 3 times and basically could have talked to my dog to get better answers. They kept saying they're looking for inventory in all stores to complete my order, then will ship. Hope I'm wrong, but not looking good.

also in my emails they have been emailing me the same exact promotions like 14 times... about to unsubscribe

Hey guys was wondering if someone could help me out with a sizing question real quick. 

I'm a size 12 in the NMD PK Glitch Camo's. Should I go for a 12 or 12.5 in the NMD R1 PK Black? I like the fit to be a bit snug. TIA 

My monochrome blacks fit a bit tighter than my glitch camos and monochrome whites. Basically, I go sockless in my blacks because they are too tight when I wear socks, whereas, my glitch and momochrome whites are fine with socks.

Hi folks,

My TTS is 9, recently purchased these NMDs:

mesh tokyo 9 perfect

mesh triple white 9 tight

pk triple white 8.5 feels like half size up..

Adidas seems very inconstant about their size. Would like to get another white pk pair but worrying 8 would be too small... Anyone experience the same?

Fit in UB 9 perfect btw

Hi folks,
My TTS is 9, recently purchased these NMDs:

mesh tokyo 9 perfect
mesh triple white 9 tight
pk triple white 8.5 feels like half size up..

Adidas seems very inconstant about their size. Would like to get another white pk pair but worrying 8 would be too small... Anyone experience the same?

Fit in UB 9 perfect btw

My sizing is the exact same as you, and I will say that Adidas sizing is indeed all over the place. I always stay true to my size 9 on all UBs, but went down to 8.5 on all NMDs but can probably go 9 in some (same goes for Tubular Dooms too).

Last edited:
When did you cop, right after release?
I literally added to cart and checked out within a minute of them dropping online, it was pretty quick all the way through. But I still don't trust it cos I know they sell out in store every time but fingers crossed!

your second picture shows that the toebox is alot lower than the mesh does your big toe stick up a bit more than it does on the mesh? Cuz my feet arent exactly flat so if my toes gonna show on the white PrimeKnits I might just stay with my white mesh.
yeah it shows more just due to the material being thinner but Pks are definitely much more comfortable/breathable imo

Got my black mesh today in the mail. Not as comfortable as I thought they were going to be. I find my 350 boosts more comfortable and 350s aren't even all that comfy.

Back
Top Bottom