Adidas NMD thread

The second wave of IG pictures for the nice kicks collab look beautiful. Gonna try and cop but i already know itll be another L

stand by the register and watch other people lose; count the losses and then hit at the right time (if you're really into scratch offs) - there's a system
there's always some store clerk gets the idea to scratch them all off and pay it back wit the winnings and they never win scratch tickets r the biggest waste

Will be getting mine today. So excited. Love the sleek look. Went 1/2 down from my jordan/dunk size so praying it works out.

Hey, first post here, decided to post because this place was what turned me on to the NMD.

Adidas Europe came through with a day early delivery. Wasn't expecting them until tomorrow.

They're my first boost sole shoes and the first shoes I've tried to get on release, didn't think it would be so crazy to try and get them. 

Boost sole or prime knit wasn't overhyped, they're crazy comfy. I got a 12.5 UK and probably should have gotten a 12, but they fit well enough. I have some Metal grey UB's coming later today too, so it's going to be a good day.

No different from first release. 

People were talking major crap about the OG Lego colorway.. sold out in seconds everywhere and still going for $400 on ebay. I WOULD NEVER PAY RESELL ON THESE!!!! They just are NOT worth it. 

And I own both, OG and Key City... 

As of now there is some crap being talked about future colorways...I wonder if the cycle will keep repeating itself lol

Hype Kills my man.
That's what I normally would think... But it turned out that the R1 is pretty limited.. I am not seeing a lot of pairs. I know more people will received theirs from ADC today or tomorrow in the mail, but still pretty limited.

Will be getting mine today. So excited. Love the sleek look. Went 1/2 down from my jordan/dunk size so praying it works out.
I did that and still fit HUGE. I should have gone down 1 size at least. I haven't tried putting insole. Maybe that'd work.

my pair from Titolo came, theyr 
nthat.gif

I did that and still fit HUGE. I should have gone down 1 size at least. I haven't tried putting insole. Maybe that'd work.
aw man i didn't want to hear that. if that's the case with me, on the fleebay they go

Last edited:

aw man i didn't want to hear that. if that's the case with me, on the fleebay they go
mine are coming in today aswell. went half size down and hoping they're okay. I'm just hoping they're not small. Ideally would like to throw in a insole. 

Yea these things honestly fit big...  like you'd seriously have to have hobbit feet to fill these things in if you're getting your true size.

Back
Top Bottom