Adidas NMD thread

No different from first release. 

People were talking major crap about the OG Lego colorway.. sold out in seconds everywhere and still going for $400 on ebay. I WOULD NEVER PAY RESELL ON THESE!!!! They just are NOT worth it. 

And I own both, OG and Key City... 
I dunno...the R1 sat on ADC for at least 20 minutes and the site DIDN'T freeze up at all....

I dunno...the R1 sat on ADC for at least 20 minutes and the site DIDN'T freeze up at all....
Sizes were there but you could not check out.
What are you talking about we all checked out multiples!! 
roll.gif

pricing error that they are known for pre-release...they will make the adjustment before the drop. the one instance i remember that they didn't do it in time, they ended up refunding every order and gave them a disco code for future usage.
possibly but maybe not....SNS had all of the primeknit gear for less than everyone else...ie jacket for 329 vs 450...pants were 209 vs 280...

Yea these things honestly fit big...  like you'd seriously have to have hobbit feet to fill these things in if you're getting your true size.
Especially when Adidas ships you the wrong size (49 1/3 instead of 44 2/3) … yeah, i have to admit: got some space left in the toe box!

Just got my R1's from Adidas, went half size down, perfect fit.

I also have the OG's and Key City's, the R1's are without a doubt my favorite.  R1>OG(black)>Key City.

Back
Top Bottom