Adidas NMD thread

Just a few more hours for the ADC drop... good luck folks, hope everyone eats 
smile.gif

Good morning Everyone. So I just grabbed myself a beater ... Let's see how I do on the USA 
Hopefully we'll eat. Good luck :smile: 

How????
I'm working abroad right now, there's no much hype around here, well there is but not a lot. The PK models still go pretty fast though, I struck on every single one of them, as long as they don't announce them anywhere. 

But this is my favorite CS so far, so I kicked out the day in full shape  
nthat.gif

Pd: I even put a discount coupon on it 
roll.gif

Last edited:
There's still some sizes IF anybody wants to grab a pair we can arrange something but shipment is expensive from where I am ... 

Last edited:
Some days you can see the Oreos in a 10 or the yellow camo in a 7, and things like that, no mono pk, no mesh outside the adidas spectre (I mean all those we're seeing at oneness and etc) 

Red chukka suede [emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji]

I noticed there is no "This product is excluded from all promotional discounts" line on the product pages...yet.  Might want to sign up for the 15% off code if you're bold enough to try to enter it before checking out.

good luck

I noticed there is no "This product is excluded from all promotional discounts" line on the product pages...yet.  Might want to sign up for the 15% off code if you're bold enough to try to enter it before checking out.

good luck

yes, everybody sign up!

(this way thats 1 extra thing you need to fill out while I check out smoothly :smokin)

*15% off your order is valid until 05/20/16 Offer expires at 11:59pm (PT). Enter code at checkout to receive 15% off your purchase. Discount applied at checkout. To receive 15% off in store, print this email and bring it to any adidas Sport Performance, Originals or Outlet store. Some exclusions apply that include but are not limited to Springblade, Boost Running Shoes, Barricade tennis shoes, limited edition Originals, miadidas customizations, and gift cards. This promotion is only valid on domestic U.S. orders and in US-based adidas Sport Performance, Originals, and Outlet Stores. This offer cannot be combined with in-store promotions, additional coupons or the adidas employee discount. Limit one coupon per person per transaction. Discount cannot be applied to previous purchases. adidas reserves the right to change or end this promotion at any time. See stores for details.   

I received this along with the coupon 

Back
Top Bottom