Adidas NMD thread

Don't believe what it's on the translation don't be that stupid. What he's saying is that people should better not camp because the store has a pretty limited stock and they only be selling to the regulars and those who are pretty close to the game

How much ignorance and stupidity can arise from a simple bad translation !!! Get over it

In the other side this just came in. Feeling snug in my TTS

View media item 2044487

View media item 2044489
I'm rocking a suit today so no chances of a proper outfit pic

Man these dudes are super lazy or trying to scam with the OG city socks on ebay. I've seen a handful of listings where a couple of users are just stealing each others photos. Only one person has gotten back to me saying he'll send me tagged pics. 
You can count me as lazy. I used a stock pic.

Don't believe what it's on the translation don't be that stupid. What he's saying is that people should better not camp because the store has a pretty limited stock and they only be selling to the regulars and those who are pretty close to the game

How much ignorance and stupidity can arise from a simple bad translation !!! Get over it

In the other side this just came in. Feeling snug in my TTS

I'm rocking a suit today so no chances of a proper outfit pic
So jealous man they look really good.

Can't believe you got them in so quickly. You're team early right now. 

Hook me up next time
smile.gif

Please stop following me around threads and harassing me. You did it on Instagram and continue to do it on NT. I don't engage with people like you.

mannnn the city socks are fire. 

it's just so much effort to even get a chance to get a pair...sheesh. 

adidas is killing it though.

[emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom