Adidas NMD thread

yeah should i even try the end launches?

i really don't understand what they are doing differently and how it's supposed to help with bots

? I got my high Snobiety UBs from launches.
You are the only successful person who ever got through on the Launches release that I've seen.

Haven't even seen anyone hit on the Independence Day SD's
nerd.gif
i got thru on the highsnobiety as well

the NMD launch appears to be a raffle tho

yeah should i even try the end launches?
i really don't understand what they are doing differently and how it's supposed to help with bots
I thought it was a drawing system for this NMD.

Says on the website that they choose the winner and email them the purchase link and then they have 6 hours to purchase..

Says on the website that they choose the winner and email them the purchase link and then they have 6 hours to purchase..

It is. no different than the other end launches

Last edited:

It is. no different than the other end launches
not true.  with the other launches, you registered your email address and they emailed out a link to buy the shoe, fcfs/random pickings

this appears to be different.  where, you register your email and they will pick winners and only email winners with a link

Fire. I would paint that blue block black if i had this pair. Or maybe keep them that way, it actually doesn't look too bad.
The more I look at them the more I like'em 
They're so good, the PK is so premium and the blue tabs just give the perfect splash to the whole ...

Instead of going into atlaunch page waiting for a chance to buy the shoe, they CHOOSE the winner.

At least this one you dont have to sit on the spinning page of Ls, instead you wait until they either email you stating you're a winner or waiting till they tweet out, " All winners have been notified"

Last edited:
Oh snap. My bad I didn't notice the change. Welp in cool w that.

Maybe they'll treat it like the others super green raffle lol

So jealous man they look really good.

Can't believe you got them in so quickly. You're team early right now. 

Hook me up next time
smile.gif

It's just because I'm abroad bro, otherwise It'll be hell to cop 
They'RE FIREEE :smile: 

Try later - it's not first come first serve guys.  Hitting F5 ain't helping anyone.

They should do like the kith release for super greens where they asked a question about the NMD, like when was the mico pacer first release.. Maybe even make it randomize questions

Lol something to throw off bots if END doesnt do these stupid launches,cause we all know these END launches are just more Sadderdays

Last edited:
They should do like the kith release for super greens where they asked a question about the NMD, like when was the mico pacer first release.. Maybe even make it randomize questions

Lol something to throw off bots if END doesnt do these stupid launches,cause we all know these END launches are just more Sadderdays

good look. so then why did everyone say they had no chance at the other end launches?
Cause the other launches were a FCFS link kinda system that ultimately failed....

Back
Top Bottom