Adidas NMD thread

Should just ask which price point is the NMDs. Either $120 or $170 and you will have your answer.
I talked to a different employee this time. He said no PK unfortunately. Only Mesh. Seriously, can't believe FTA Fairfield gets these alongside European botiques. 

I talked to a different employee this time. He said no PK unfortunately. Only Mesh. Seriously, can't believe FTA Fairfield gets these alongside European botiques. 
Yeah I went down to the FL and Champs yesterday to ask them and they said only mesh will be in stock. Have yet to ask the FL in Stonestown yet tho...

Saw this on FB...  I kinda like it...  Dont know what it is tho LOL

Last edited:

Saw this on FB...  I kinda like it...  Dont know what it is tho LOL
It was covered a couple months ago. It's supposed to be a rugged version of the NMD or something. The gum sole alone makes me want to cop them haha

Does anyone know whether GSP will be getting the PKs on Friday? Trying to call but their lines been busy... 

Last edited:
Dude is trying to sell his Firestarters for $3k on fb. 
laugh.gif

If anyone in Boston still needs a 12 or 13 for the black or grey PK's, Footaction in Saugus still has a pair of each left. Supposedly sizes 11.5 and up for the tan pair will be available tomorrow (the employee said something about how delivery messed up shipment and they only had smaller sizes available).

Damn, FTA hit me with that mismatch pair on the beige PK's. Got a left 9.5 and a right 10. Better than 2 left pairs I suppose. 
mean.gif

If anyone in Boston still needs a 12 or 13 for the black or grey PK's, Footaction in Saugus still has a pair of each left. Supposedly sizes 11.5 and up for the tan pair will be available tomorrow (the employee said something about how delivery messed up shipment and they only had smaller sizes available).
I need a size 12 man but I'm in California. Useless Fairfield and Footaction in general.  :frown:

Last edited:
Drove an hr to footacton after calling to verify they had them. Get there and of course girl didn't know what she was talking about. All I left with was an apology from the store manager. Wouldn't even agree to hold my size when theyou arrive for the inconvenience

Drove an hr to footacton after calling to verify they had them. Get there and of course girl didn't know what she was talking about. All I left with was an apology from the store manager. Wouldn't even agree to hold my size when theyou arrive for the inconvenience
Majority of the employees are clueless. 

^Yup, I'm even more mad than before. Backdoors and resellers will be the death of me for the foreseeable future. Let's pray for a huge release on ADC.

damn HBX and their bullshiiet. Yeah yeah these will be retail.....eh maybe not, I'll hike the price to 240.

Back
Top Bottom