Adidas NMD thread

I wonder if this is a glitch or something...ordered as a guest, still no confirmation email or anything

Entire fsr for you @zonzon  
laugh.gif

Oh yes it is...but I guess this means that we are looking at a GR here. i think these will be available everywhere just needs a bit of time

And weren't people saying that footaction doesn't usually get pk's? look what happened there

Last edited:
But for some reason stores (even adidas in this case) don't follow the release calendar. everyones just does as they please...weird...

Last edited:
They don't want to be overwhelmed with an overlaping of the yzy and nmd releases i guess

could be. you can't really compare the 2 tho. yeezys are a lost cause, I don't even try anymore unless I know for sure that the plug will come through. everything else for me at least, has been a complete waste of time. And I surely don't bother with all those mf intagram ruffles...damn what stores are asking to just enter one...eff you man, i don't need your sh@t

Last edited:

I am from Spain and I can't buy it.... They don't ship to Spain. :frown: 
yeah mate, each adidas EU site only ships to the country associated with. the good think is that usually EU shares stock, but this is not the case this time, so still after 1 hour it is fsr. and it wasn't announced as coming soon, just popped up on the site like that

Last edited:

yeah mate, each adidas EU site only ships to the country associated with. the good think is that usually EU shares stock, but this is not the case this time, so still after 1 hour it is fsr. and it wasn't announced as coming soon, just popped up on the site like that
Interesting that...

Because is the first time that I view this case.

I will be alert to my country page. Although I think are not available until tomorrow....

Back
Top Bottom