Adidas NMD thread

Yea woulfve been ridiculous for the US release to NOT be this week even though they dropped randomly at mad footaction locations across the US a couple of days ago...gonna assume that adidas originals locations will be getting these in tomorrow.

Chick I spoke with at GSP over the phone said there were a lot of n mds dropping but couldn't tell me the prices or whether it would be mesh or primeknit ...if some one who lives in the area could confirm that you will be repped

Why wou
Chick I spoke with at GSP over the phone said there were a lot of n mds dropping but couldn't tell me the prices or whether it would be mesh or primeknit ...if some one who lives in the area could confirm that you will be repped
NJ?

End is having a Launches drawing for the WMNS Canvas NMDs?  Didn't see that one coming... *shrug*

Last edited:
anyone remembers more or less when the last PK NMD dropped on Adidas in Europe?

I think it was always in the middle on the night//super early morning because it was always sold out when I checked around 8-9 am

Thanks !

I think it was always in the middle on the night//super early morning because it was always sold out when I checked around 8-9 am

Thanks !

The og whites and the camos were all released around 10am cet.

All 3 tomorrow
Thank god, it's not on Saturday too, lol.  ADC would have a melt down 
laugh.gif

Thanks !
Location ?

Back
Top Bottom