Adidas NMD thread

If someone could help me out for a sec it would be really appreciated! I saw adidas tweet out that the French tans would be releasing online tomorrow. If they are, what time would they be releasing? Thanks!!!!!

If someone could help me out for a sec it would be really appreciated! I saw adidas tweet out that the French tans would be releasing online tomorrow. If they are, what time would they be releasing? Thanks!!!!!
Adidas drops randomly so don't even think about blinking

Last edited:
I just can't feel these models ... D= 

On the other side SSENSE is shipping again my order Good guys 

Last edited:
hey just noticed this on the newer japan primeknit nmds. almost looks like a crease but it feels like some of the knit is missing? idk its not noticeable really on foot id say. just want to know if this is kind of common with PK nmds and if anyone else has others with this same problem. my vapour tan ones dont have this and itsonly on the right pair of each japan one left pairs are good

damn you factory flaws!

hey just noticed this on the newer japan primeknit nmds. almost looks like a crease but it feels like some of the knit is missing? idk its not noticeable really on foot id say. just want to know if this is kind of common with PK nmds and if anyone else has others with this same problem. my vapour tan ones dont have this and itsonly on the right pair of each japan one left pairs are good

damn you factory flaws!
It's not common at all, you just struck on the defective pair. Still how does it look on foot? Ok, then it's ok 

the mesh pair go tts primeknit half size down or full size down
THanks! So if im 10.5 tts I should get the 10 or 9.5? Feels weird since I wear 11 in both ultra boost and pure boost. Should I go down in sizing even if Im going to put insoles in them? 

THanks! So if im 10.5 tts I should get the 10 or 9.5? Feels weird since I wear 11 in both ultra boost and pure boost. Should I go down in sizing even if Im going to put insoles in them? 
10. I wouldn't go 1.5 down from your UB size, especially if you know you want to add insoles.

not sure about insoles since I don't use them

www.adidas.gr, botched the release and actually had the JP PK live this morning.. 
happy.gif

Unfortunately, only Adidas US ships stateside :frown: the rest ships exclusively to their respective country. 

do yall know the smallest size they will have? 

im trying to cop for my lady

It sucks working overnight. I am usually asleep when sneakers drop. I really want the tan pair in my size. 

Back
Top Bottom