Adidas NMD thread

Did footlocker/eastbay ever release any mesh's online? I fell asleep and now don't see a countdown :nerd:

I was supposed to get a pair for my friend...:lol:

Yeah that's a good point about the Roshes. The mesh NMDs will meet the same fate, like come on people are trying to sell them for like 10-20 bucks above retail (i've seen some). It's unsustainable, those resellers are going to realize this is worthless. The PKs I'm not so sure about those.
There are people in my country who go out of their way to cop 2.0 black UBs to resell them for like $10-$30 above retail as well. Although they are still sitting on shelves .

Yeah that's a good point about the Roshes. The mesh NMDs will meet the same fate, like come on people are trying to sell them for like 10-20 bucks above retail (i've seen some). It's unsustainable, those resellers are going to realize this is worthless. The PKs I'm not so sure about those.
Not the Primeknits though.  They're better than Roshes.  I'd say the Mesh NMD's are what will be looked at as Roshes in a few months from now and will all be readily available. 

Quote:
Apparently these mesh released yesterday are part wool? I copped on Journeys yesterday. Not available to July though.

http://bit.ly/1U3OBhi
Same here.  I wasn't crazy about the color and stitching of the upper, but knowing they're part wool makes me feel better than if they were just regular cotton mesh.  We'll see when we finally get them in hand.

Last edited:

Not the Primeknits though.  They're better than Roshes.  I'd say the Mesh NMD's are what will be looked at as Roshes in a few months from now and will all be readily available. 
Roshes also came out in Flyknit versions and those were a lot nicer and harder to cop than the standard mesh.

Last edited:
laugh.gif

I agree, the mesh NMD is equivalent to the standard Roshe. Mesh NMDs are already oversaturated and soon you won't be able to give them away for cheap. I never though I would see the day where a Jordan is much easier to cop than a adidas shoe. I've struck out on every PK NMD. I even tried from work to cop using my fiber optic internet connection and I couldn't get my captcha to verify and had to keep doing it

can someone explain how to ******* check out once you have the shoes in your cart on adidas....

i was literally on the payment section spamming the final checkout button...

i have ******* $7000+ pending charges..  and no NMD's

WTF....

mad.gif

i saw the ssense link right when the guy dropped it. i was greedy and tried adding a crapload to my cart. but i couldnt check out. every time i tried some sizes were sold out. and i had to reenter my card info. happened multiple times.

anyone able to cop multiples. shoutout to all the other resellers out there.

can someone explain how to ******* check out once you have the shoes in your cart on adidas....

i was literally on the payment section spamming the final checkout button...

i have ******* $7000+ pending charges..  and no NMD's

WTF....

mad.gif
Ouch. Sorry man. Maybe twitter them a screenshot of your pending charges and tell them to cough up a pair 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom