Adidas NMD thread

I called local FTL, they only get men's mesh. No women's.
Damn, bummer.  Wish she told me she wanted these earlier lol 
ohwell.gif

Thank you for the help though.  repped

Last edited:
The jist of ADC this morning

- Splash page goes live with pictures
- Queue that goes to a blank white page
- Queue finally goes to Add to Cart page, but Add to Cart button looping forever.
- Finally added to cart, but after checking out and clicking "Review And Pay" it loops back to Check out
- Seeing the "Sold Out" on the main splash page and taking that L.

yep...thats pretty much ADC for every hyped release now. Only the bots eat cuz they **** the regular customers.

I tried going in on the black PK's on ADC but no luck.

Not gonna lie and act like I got in when I didn't.

I don't even know why I went to the Adidas store,they don't even get 14s.
I thought human beings were getting taller!!

I feel like safari (instead of chrome) and using guest checkout saved me with Japan Black and Grey. Should have done same with Camos, which I took a huge L on all 4.

Seems like mesh ones are selling out fast too. Saw some sz 11 and up on ADC though.

Last edited:
Guestion: 
I feel like safari and using guest checkout saved me with Japan Black and Grey. Should have done same with Camos, which I took a huge L on all 4.

Seems like mesh ones are selling out fast too. Saw some sz 11 and up on ADC though.
I don't know man. I never got through with Safari but did with Chrome this time around. When the camo's/sock dropped I got through on the city sock as a guest no problem. So who knows. 

what a waste of 3.5 hours
Next time you cop, just remember this wasted time and hopefully it will be that much sweeter.

There's hope. Just in the last 3 months I've copped Wings, Flu Games, Cement 4 restock off SNKRS, triple white ultraboosts on release day and 1 of every color of the mesh NMD's and the Blue Camo NMD Primeknits off ADC all in size 14 online with no bots, just luck and perseverance...and a TON of wasted time sitting in front of a computer. 

Last edited:
Next time you cop, just remember this wasted time and hopefully it will be that much sweeter.

There's hope. Just in the last 3 months I've copped Wings, Flu Games, Cement 4 restock off SNKRS, triple white ultraboosts on release day and 1 of every color of the mesh NMD's and the Blue Camo NMD Primeknits off ADC all in size 14 online with no bots, just luck and perseverance...and a TON of wasted time sitting in front of a computer. 

Teach me. How them 14 primeknits fit?

Guestion: 

I don't know man. I never got through with Safari but did with Chrome this time around. When the camo's/sock dropped I got through on the city sock as a guest no problem. So who knows. 
Who knows but next PK drop, I'll have 4 different browsers open.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom