Adidas NMD thread

Alright guys... Sh*t happened.
I wear 12.5 in mesh and it fits perfect so I got the PK beige in 12.5 sold out instantly I had luck.
and now... they're too big.. not alot but I need a 12.

Anyone up for a trade or something im just so depressed... I live in germany
Everyone told you it would be too big... You asked this like a dozen times so I'm not sure why you're surprised. 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Hey guys, so as you know many website tend to have this countdown thing until they open the link for order. But like something always went wrong or whatever. Any tips or tricks I should be aware?

Last edited:

Everyone told you it would be too big... You asked this like a dozen times so I'm not sure why you're surprised. 
mean.gif
laugh.gif
I went 11.5 size down on the PK Monochrome from my TTS Mesh NMD size 12. The PK was bulging and my toes were cramped. Not everyone is a 1/2 size to full size down. I even had to go TTS in the circa knit, which everyone says is a 1/2 size down as well. I am hoping the Japan Black/Grey and the Vapour Grey/Beige French PK all fit similar to the Monochrome PK. So, TTS for me. 

Last edited:

Boosts in the US are $180.  That is more than Jordans for a runner.  They must be doing something right.  But I do not feel the same prestige as wearing J's that I do when wearing the UB or NMD's.  Those are my cozy/relax shoes but it's hard to stunt in them compared to J's.
$195 in Cali after taxes. 

Hey guys, gonna repeat my question:

>>so as you know many website tend to have this countdown thing until they open the link for order. But like something always went wrong or whatever. Any tips or tricks I should be aware?

I have another question as well. Any of you who buy from retail website before, like SNS, END. etc. do they provide you a receipt? Any kind of proof of authenticity at all? 

Hey guys, gonna repeat my question:

>>so as you know many website tend to have this countdown thing until they open the link for order. But like something always went wrong or whatever. Any tips or tricks I should be aware?

I have another question as well. Any of you who buy from retail website before, like SNS, END. etc. do they provide you a receipt? Any kind of proof of authenticity at all? 
You should read some pages on the thread instead of being lazy and ask right here, right now, but Ok. assuming today's L I'll answer your newbie questions.

Countdowns sites mostly are garbage, if you're not fully equipped whit a bot don't even ******* try , they'd be oos before you even click for the first time, if they go live at 12:00 am you got no chances at 12:00:01.

No tricks, no tips, a lot of luck (sometimes)  if you have it if you don't then you're out. 

They're retailers BRUHHH they're gonna give a recipe like everywhere else c'mon, really? They're not resellers as your everydayregularjoe, they're supplied by adidas directly. How much more authenticity do you want there? 

You should read some pages on the thread instead of being lazy and ask right here, right now, but Ok. assuming today's L I'll answer your newbie questions.

Countdowns sites mostly are garbage, if you're not fully equipped whit a bot don't even ******* try , they'd be oos before you even click for the first time, if they go live at 12:00 am you got no chances at 12:00:01.

No tricks, no tips, a lot of luck (sometimes)  if you have it if you don't then you're out. 

They're retailers BRUHHH they're gonna give a recipe like everywhere else c'mon, really? They're not resellers as your everydayregularjoe, they're supplied by adidas directly. How much more authenticity do you want there? 
Well I was hoping for some tricks to get around. Yeah, I know a thing or two about bots, but didn't know that are like zero tricks at all lol. Luck isn't always on my side you see. And ask about receipts CUZ I found a few trustable resller with decent price, but they do not have receipts. So you see, some dilemma going on here. 

> btw I'm not lazy, there are like 618 pages here and I do not know where to start. More importantly, my question is a little broad in context so I can't really think of any keyword to search But I do agree with the L :frown: I can't copped any in these few days. DING DING *shame on me*

Last edited:
I picked up the beige in an 8. fits ok once I add an insole. really weird they don't come with an insole

so why are these always sold out?
laugh.gif
I just want to try on a pair!
ridiculously low production numbers to force the idea of hype because the pk are like what, 10-20 bucks away from the ultraboost?

Its funny to see basic colors selling out lol.

Last edited:
Got the raw pinks off adc....ill wait to see how the color looks in person before i decide what to do with them

Guys which camo pack color is best looking in person?
There all pretty good. They look accurate to most pics. I don't really like the shrimps personally. I think the Olive and White are the most versatile but I like the blue the best.

> btw I'm not lazy, there are like 618 pages here and I do not know where to start. More importantly, my question is a little broad in context so I can't really think of any keyword to search But I do agree with the L :frown: I can't copped any in these few days. DING DING *shame on me*
Receipts don't mean anything, fakes often come with receipts. Plenty of people receive pairs directly from adidas with no receipt. You don't need to be so worried about receipts. The actual shoe is really all that matters when determining authenticity.

Last edited:
If you are a size 12 in Ultra Boosts, do you get a Size 11.5 in NMD Mesh and Size 11 in NMD PK?

I always thought the NMD Mesh were a lot bigger, with more space, than the PK tho.... The PK's are more of a snug fit.

Back
Top Bottom