Adidas NMD thread

Repped. Really contemplating copping these. $120 shipped with no tax. Women's sizing is just 1 full size up from men's for Adidas shoes right?
Yes. They ship super quick as well. Order from them before and got my sneakers the next business day.

If you are a size 12 in Ultra Boosts, do you get a Size 11.5 in NMD Mesh and Size 11 in NMD PK?

I always thought the NMD Mesh were a lot bigger, with more space, than the PK tho.... The PK's are more of a snug fit.
If you're TTS is 12, you're a 12 in continental UBs then it's TTS 12 for Mesh and only .5 down for PK. I guarantee if you go a full size down on PK you're going to regret it. Where on the other hand if it's a little roomy you can wear a thicker sock or just not worry about it.

Receipts don't mean anything, fakes often come with receipts. Plenty of people receive pairs directly from adidas with no receipt. You don't need to be so worried about receipts. The actual shoe is really all that matters when determining authenticity.
Totally agree. I just copped PB 350's with no receipt but if you know what to look for that can even help you out cost wise. You might get a bit of a break and still end up with perfect kicks which is ultimately the point.

What you guys think of this creme lace swap? I think the NMD looks perfect. Props to the member who linked me. Not sure about the UBs though. Only thing is that Adidas laces are much nicer quality. There is a roselike toughness to the NMD laces I really like.

Last edited:
Picked up the black and the grey's with ease.
I like the black ones a lot. Go Raiders!
laugh.gif

Copped the talcs on chicago city sports. Surprised at how long they are sitting for $120 w/ free shipping and no tax if you are not in chicago. 

Manged to grab the black NMDs easily at my local footlocker. Seems like grey was more popular as they ran out of my size. 

Can someone point me in the right direction for some good no show socks for these? That aren't too thick and will basically WORK WELL with the NMD PK's.

Can someone point me in the right direction for some good no show socks for these? That aren't too thick and will basically WORK WELL with the NMD PK's.
I picked up some Stance no shows that have been good. They haven't been slipping off which normally happens with most no shows.

I wanted one kind of synthetic no show sock I could use for the gym and casual use that wouldn't break down after a season of use, went with these after trying different brands. These work well with UBs and NMDs (and any shoe) and some pairs have lasted me more than two years of continual use, no holes. They come in thin and medium cushioning, black or white. These never slip off. Just join RRS VIP and wait for a sale to stock up, they are 10 dollars a pair retail so not cheap but they last forever. Quality > Quantity always.

The best part is there is added cushion along the backside/heel, which helps with the tab irritation issue some people have with NMDs. Win win.
Here's a pic, can't even see the sock:

Anybody have advice where and how to sell NMDs pretty easily?  Normally i'm the one buying shoes lol.

From fridays drop? I had like 10 NMDs listed on goat before Friday and I guess after people struck out they turned to Goat. Sold 5 NMDs this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom