Adidas NMD thread

I am a 12 in UB and I wear a 10.5 in PK NMD. Just saying. 
Wtf? Jesus.  How much room do you have on your UB's?  I am Size 12 in UB as well.... but my toes are literally at the front part of the shoe and it's a very perfect fit. 

Is it the same with yours or do you have like an Inch room from where your toes are?

I've never had to size down 1 full size let alone 1.5 sizes down on any shoe I've ever owned.  I can see sizing down .5 to get more of a snug fit, but anything more than that would always be way too small and hurts my pinky toe because it's too squished that's why I don't mind just a little bit of toe box room.

Last edited:
This is the crappy part about limited shoes. No way to try them on so people just have to scramble for sizes or trust hearsay. 

I can't recommend anyone go a full size down in anything but a boot. You can wear a slightly roomy shoe, you can't however wear a shoe that won't fit on your foot. 

Wtf? Jesus.  How much room do you have on your UB's?  I am Size 12 in UB as well.... but my toes are literally at the front part of the shoe and it's a very perfect fit. 

Is it the same with yours or do you have like an Inch room from where your toes are?

I've never had to size down 1 full size let alone 1.5 sizes down on any shoe I've ever owned.  I can see sizing down .5 to get more of a snug fit, but anything more than that would always be way too small and hurts my pinky toe because it's too squished that's why I don't mind just a little bit of toe box room.
I don't have much room at all in my UBs. My foot is long but skinny. NMDs as they get larger in size seem to get wider and wider. A size 11 is falling off of me. 

Hi Guys,

just wanted to ask a short question.

I'm wearing a US 13 in Air Max 1 and have UBs in 13 (but 12 1/2 did also fit), which size would i need in NMDs

I'm getting worried because I'm a Size 12 in Ultra Boosts and that fits me perfectly and slips on like a sock. And I ordered a 12 in the NMD Black/Japanese PK.. 

Do you think I will have to worry about exchanging it for a 11.5 (.5 down from my TTS) so that it will fit me properly?
To give you some hope, I wear a 12 in both. Ultra boost is a very snug fit, NMDs are a little looser but thats how I like it. Im a size 12 on the brannock device.

LOOKING TO BUY. WHAT'S CURRENT MARKET TAG ON FRENCH AND JAPAN PK PACK?

lowest people would take?

Size 8 all

I have considered buying for resale prices, but the lowest I have seen is 300 for 8/8.5. Honestly that is unacceptable, I will rather wait for the next drops. It seems like Adidas is droping atleast 2 pks a month.

View media item 2065607
These havent been comfirmed, but a good option for those who missed the vapor greys.

Last edited:
They will be big on you. Try adding extra insole to see if it helps!
That's incorrect. I wear TTS Ultra Boost in sz 12. I purchased a pair of PK Monochrome in sz 11.5 from GOAT and had to return them. My toes were being squeezed and the PK was bulging with or without socks. Also, I 1/2 size down on the circa knits to 11.5 and same story. I am a TTS in PK and circa knit. The 1/2 size to 1 full size down recommendation for PK does not apply to everyone but people keep harping on about it. The best recommendation is to actually try on a pair. I followed the recommendation here and it was incorrect unfortunately.

Last edited:
I have considered buying for resale prices, but the lowest I have seen is 300 for 8/8.5. Honestly that is unacceptable, I will rather wait for the next drops. It seems like Adidas is droping atleast 2 pks a month.

These havent been comfirmed, but a good option for those who missed the vapor greys.
Yeah these are the vapours. Just a mock image that dropped months ago beore they were seen in person.

a good option for those who missed the vapor greys.
Indeed 
laugh.gif

Here are the differences in the 2 boxes I have.. Looks like Adidas is taking a page from Nike's book and going cheap since they probably feel like they've "made it" by now..
I honestly think Adi Boxes are already Cheaper made then Nike's

those Blue boxes at least, The Black ones are stronger built.

damn i was hoping to cop at $260 max

and those are vapour greys broheem^

Last edited:
Man, the Vapour resale is going nuts. Glad I copped on GOAT at $265 for sz 12 before they all went $300 plus.

Last edited:
View media item 2065772
"The adidas NMD will release in a “Tan / Beige” iteration scheduled for June 2016 and the first images have just been leaked recently. The adidas NMD Beige displays a tonal Beige/Tan upper and a “gum” outsole. Adidas logo on the side reinforcements is here replaced by the inscription “La marque aux trois bandes” ( The brand with the 3 stripes). This bomb should release mid-June, a few months before the triple version of black planned for September. If you’re a fan of the silhouette, do not miss the Black Core Primeknit releasing tomorrow."

You guys are right i guess i got lost when adidas changed from Beige/Nude, to Vapor Grey. [emoji]129300[/emoji]. Is it me or do the stripes look pinkish in this image. This is the 4th L i take this week lol.

Last edited:
"The adidas NMD will release in a “Tan / Beige” iteration scheduled for June 2016 and the first images have just been leaked recently. The adidas NMD Beige displays a tonal Beige/Tan upper and a “gum” outsole. Adidas logo on the side reinforcements is here replaced by the inscription “La marque aux trois bandes” ( The brand with the 3 stripes). This bomb should release mid-June, a few months before the triple version of black planned for September. If you’re a fan of the silhouette, do not miss the Black Core Primeknit releasing tomorrow."

You guys are right i guess i got lost when adidas changed from Beige/Nude, to Vapor Grey. [emoji]129300[/emoji]. Is it me or do the stripes look pinkish in this image. This is the 4th L i take this week lol.
Yea they do look pink, but the mock ups aren't 100% accurate in color scheme. I guess they just want you to be able to distinguish the 3 stripes on a mock up image rather than using the real color cause it might've blended in with the knit color and would have been lost. 

The details are never exactly right on those mock-ups since they often make them when the shoe is still in the sample stages.

Back
Top Bottom