Adidas NMD thread

City socks gone? Was just able to add to cart but now getting the loop when i click checkout. Regular and paypal. Probably all gone by now right

Yea they're gone now, got stuck in checkout loop with a 12.5 and 13.  Just tried again, only a handful of sizes left but wouldn't confirm the ATC for the size 12... now all say sold out smh.

adidas.com thrash I hate to say it but if we going to keep on having to deal with not being able to add to cart, being looped on checkout , might as well try add to cart services and take a gamble. This the second time this happened same thing happened with the yeezys I kept getting looped on checkout wtf.

adidas.com thrash I hate to say it but if we going to keep on having to deal with not being able to add to cart, being looped on checkout , might as well try add to cart services and take a gamble. This the second time this happened same thing happened with the yeezys I kept getting looped on checkout wtf.
It's a crap shoot man. I've taken L's the prior 3 drops, but was able to get the CS today. Just gotta keep pushing 

keep trying man,  I struck out on 90% of things on addias

was trying the last 2 hours on grabbing that size 5. Never ending cart loops, finally got to the payment screen and kept getting card decline. Have tons of pending charges with no order to show for it 
laugh.gif

was trying the last 2 hours on grabbing that size 5. Never ending cart loops, finally got to the payment screen and kept getting card decline. Have tons of pending charges with no order to show for it 
laugh.gif
Why does the card get denied yet the payment gets held?

thanks adidas, can't pay for dinner tonight
I guess No electricity for me for the next 3 weeks. Thanks to adidas pre-auth hold and RRS cancellation pre-auth hold. 

I have a total of 9x $206 hold. So about $1800 in charges with no order number 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom