Adidas NMD thread

For those with pending charges, if you don't want them to be there for a week, you can call your cc company and then have them talk with a rep from adidas, any other online store, they will exchange some type of number which in then the holds will drop within 24hrs.

Last edited:

For the ones who sat here from 10am and struck out, you guys took a real big L, lol.
That was me until about 9:57 PST lol finally paid off after 3 hours. I went from home, to train, to work and finally got through. It pays off sometimes 

Lol, I'm saying, at least you got a pair.  
This is true. But it seems to me that Adidas is doing this on purpose. Same happened with the last Yeezy release. Nothing for a long time and then all of a sudden people get through at the same time. May pay to wait it out in the future. 

You know the pending charges don't affect your actual balance right? You can still go get food ya'll lol I used a card that had 1200 remaining on the balance and have 2400 worth of pending charges. just made a purchase on Amazon.

You know the pending charges don't affect your actual balance right? You can still go get food ya'll lol I used a card that had 1200 remaining on the balance and have 2400 worth of pending charges. just made a purchase on Amazon.
it's just a joke

depends on the card I would say.

For example, my chase card has a 10k limit on it, I already used $500 for my own stuff. Then total racked up another $410 in pending charges. Shows my available balance to only be $9k. Even tho the charges are not posted as completed, a pending charge still affects my total available balance. And let's say I wanna go out and spend $9.3k right now, I wouldn't want to risk running that swipe if chase is telling me I only have 9k available after all posted and pending charges add up together. 

BUT I wouldn't know for sure since I have a lot of available credit through all my cards and never have to go over. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom