Adidas NMD thread

So I asked this the other day and I never got a straight answer... I don't have any PK NMDs for reference so I was wondering if anyone goes a full size down from their ultra boost size for city socks or PK NMDs... I am generally a 12 in Ultra Boost and have a size 11 City Sock and Japan PK NMD coming.... Curious if they are going to fit

Last edited:
Damn, just scored these in NYC for retail. Went into Adidas and they had nothing but the employee told me to hit up another store. Weird, my usual NMD mesh size is TTS 11.5 but hat to go up .5 to 12 for these. No wonder there is so much confusion on size.

So I asked this the other day and I never got a straight answer... I don't have any PK NMDs for reference so I was wondering if anyone goes a full size down from their ultra boost size for city socks or PK NMDs... I am generally a 12 in Ultra Boost and have a size 11 City Sock and Japan PK NMD coming.... Curious if they are going to fit
i do...  wear a 10 in UB but a 9 in NMD PK.

i heard CS were TTS though...which would be a 9.5 for me

so far, not a single "shipping" post yet
laugh.gif

How do you guys find the mesh NMD R1s, comfort wise, vs. the PK R1s? Do they offer more support? :nerd: Looking at picking up the Lush Red NMDs in the future.

Mesh nmd's are str8 garbage. not even worth 50% off. IMO, way nicer kicks coming out this month, don't waste ur bread

Interesting. Have the PK already, was just curious how the mesh were. You can't even try on pairs these days. :smh: :\

How do you guys find the mesh NMD R1s, comfort wise, vs. the PK R1s? Do they offer more support?
nerd.gif
Looking at picking up the Lush Red NMDs in the future.
Lush red is a great shoe. It's a slightly different knit called "Circular Knit" which is a nicer mesh, and it many ways doesn't feel like standard mesh. Very sturdy and sturdier feeling than Primeknit NMDs.

I wish I had copped a pair of 9's for $150 VNDS on Kixify. Oh well.

Lush red is a great shoe. It's a slightly different knit called "Circular Knit" which is a nicer mesh, and it many ways doesn't feel like standard mesh. Very sturdy and sturdier feeling than Primeknit NMDs.

I wish I had copped a pair of 9's for $150 VNDS on Kixify. Oh well.

Thanks. Hopefully size 12s are still available for a while. Already bought 6 pairs of sneakers recently :x :lol:

Last edited:
bout to do a nice sunday morning cleanup session, so i decided i could as well take a quick boost family picture.....

backup-pairs and the 3 pairs i work out or run with are not included ^^

Crazy how you cant find a NMD PK runner for less than $300. Yikes. Sticking to mesh for awhile. Dont think the primeknit is worth it.

Back
Top Bottom