Adidas NMD thread

out of topic, but safest way to do pp is through pp invoice right? seller said ebay charge him 10% so it will cost less if do a transaction over pp invoice

I ordered like a month ago from Journeys for their charcoal/red release.

Anyone know when those preorders should be filled?

just bought off caliroots little restock in women off white nmds. been looking for these close to retil for my girl. hopefully the size 7 fits. that what she has her air max 90's in. ordered a 6 too hopefully they can cancel it. dont want to bother trying to move them rather someone else have them to enjoy

is it allowed to just post that i'm willing to trade with someone one of my pairs of nmds or not ? Cuz i dont know where to put it.

Anyone else order from inflammable yesterday and get charged, order # but no email confirmation?

Never ordered from them before. 
eyes.gif

Last edited:
that has happened before once or twice. But don't get your hopes up lol

I've heard some strange stories from ADC. From orders just showing up at the doorstep without shipping or even order confirmation. To adidas refunding for yeezys even tho it was shipped, and never charged again. This isn't random hearsay rumors from trolls. These are from people I know personally. 

Last edited:
lol I meant the annoying questions that people ask as if their shoes should be drone delivered within 2 hours or ordering. 

Back
Top Bottom