Adidas NMD thread

Interesting. I expect other Foot-stores to get them too then. Footlocker, Footaction, etc. I pre-ordered mine from Journey's (and it wasn't cancelled) so I'll just wait it out then. Stuck in Canada anyways at the moment until Friday. 
I think they drop everywhere on the 17th....I could be wrong though

So I just walked to one of the Champs in Toronto to see if they stocked those NMDs. Today I learned that Champs and Foot Locker in Canada do not carry NMDs at all.

We get shafted hard.

So I just walked to one of the Champs in Toronto to see if they stocked those NMDs. Today I learned that Champs and Foot Locker in Canada do not carry NMDs at all.

We get shafted hard.
probably just your local Champs & FTL. Either that or you've been told a bunch of bull dung by an employee which is almost always the case. 

probably just your local Champs & FTL. Either that or you've been told a bunch of bull dung by an employee which is almost always the case. 
Yeah, unless this employee is an NMD fan and looked to get himself some pairs, it's unlikely that he's familiar with the corporate supply chain for all of Canada.  Also, if you Google Champs NMD Canada you'll see several discussions where the official Champs account talks about NMD restocks in Canada.  But just like in the US, it all comes down to each local store and what shipments they happen to receive.

Yeah he could be talking that hot garbage, I just find it weird though both major locations in Downtown Toronto wouldn't get them... 

Nobody should pay resell on City Socks. You will feel bad when you get them in hand after paying crazy prices. These should be $50 over retail max.

So i just walked into champs and they just got these in like 20 min ago, never seen this colorway. And it seems to be neither pk nor mesh. Grabbed my true sz 11 but could have even sized down to a 10.5 but they didnt have any as they only got 1 size run

View media item 2098646

So i just walked into champs and they just got these in like 20 min ago, never seen this colorway. And it seems to be neither pk nor mesh. Grabbed my true sz 11 but could have even sized down to a 10.5 but they didnt have any as they only got 1 size run
exactly its hard to explain the material lol

It's nylon.

Thanks for the sizing information! So glad I mistakingly ordered half a size down, thinking mesh NMDs run half a size big. I guess for this wool/nylon version they do, but not the other mesh versions. 

No champs/footlockers getting white NMD's this weekend. all the champs are getting that grey pair tho. Does anyone think any boutiques are going to get them here in the Bay Area?

No champs/footlockers getting white NMD's this weekend. all the champs are getting that grey pair tho. Does anyone think any boutiques are going to get them here in the Bay Area?
Has adidas even confirmed that the white OGs are releasing?

I doubt most well. I haven't seen Premier (San Mateo) get any Primeknit NMD's yet. NiceKicks SF probably will get them though and people will camp overnight for the in store release. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom