Adidas NMD thread

I believe its call circa knit.
It's been called both but most footsite's descriptions say "circle" and Adidas themselves refer to it as "circular", which makes a lot more sense to me when describing a type of knit. Ss is from ADC.

Last edited:
somebody selling Human Race NMD's on FB 
nerd.gif

500 euros. Obviously high resell price. But from what I've read, the PHR NMD will have a high retail price anyway.

Anyone else have this issue with their CS1s? It's like someone with monster ankles tried it on first. 

Last edited:

Anyone else have this issue with their CS1s? It's like someone with monster ankles tried it on first. 
How did you size them? Looks like they might be too big...

Mine def don't have that issue w/ the loose collar, but I always figured if I sized up a bit it would

How did you size them? Looks like they might be too big...

Mine def don't have that issue w/ the loose collar, but I always figured if I sized up a bit it would
I went TTS. The inside fits well. Maybe I just have chicken ankles but I didn't have this problem with my R1 PKs. Those were snug. But I did go a half size down on those. 

Yeah a lot of people recommend TTS w/ city socks due to the tighter toebox, but I go .5 down on them. Toebox was snug at first but fit perfectly now after a few wears.
Ah, damn. I wish I knew that earlier. Apparently the 'sock' area on these are larger than the OGs anyway. That's disappointing. Thanks for the info.

This is why I ended up selling my white/black ones. They just fit & looked goofy to me. I ordered the grey ones as well, will probably sell, even tho the resale price on them is garbage 

No champs/footlockers getting white NMD's this weekend. all the champs are getting that grey pair tho. Does anyone think any boutiques are going to get them here in the Bay Area?

Yeah, I would like to know if the Adidas store in SF are getting these in as well.

This is why I ended up selling my white/black ones. They just fit & looked goofy to me. I ordered the grey ones as well, will probably sell, even tho the resale price on them is garbage 
I should have gone with the ones that had writing on them. Resell is crazy return percentage wise.

Ah, damn. I wish I knew that earlier. Apparently the 'sock' area on these are larger than the OGs anyway. That's disappointing. Thanks for the info.
Doesn't look like sizing down on those would make much of a difference. I went tts like you, OGs though, and have really skinny ankles but mine are still fairly snug up top. You're saying you think they've actually changed the cut of these from the black/white pair?

Last edited:
So I just copped a women's nmd grey mesh off end. I thought they only made the grey mesh nmd in kids sizes. Did they charge me adult price for the kids nmd? Or did they make a women's grey mesh nmd? I tried searching online and could not find the answer. Any help would be appreciated!

Back
Top Bottom