Adidas NMD thread

I went TTS and I like the width but the length might be a little more than I'd prefer. I went down a half size on the circ mesh pair a while ago, and I feel like those aren't wide enough, so its hard to get a decent mix of width and length. 

big toe here
They have no lining really.  I don't own mesh ones but I've tried them on.  I got an 8.5 in the PK's and it has a bit of space.  I tried a 9 in the mesh and there was space so I figured .5-1 down would be best.  Sometimes I don't bother posting sizing suggestions as there will always be people that will criticize your feedback.  Only thing I can suggest now is try them with thicker socks or do a size swap.

Yea I'm wearing some pretty thin socks today because I wore the Mystery Grey UBs which run a little tight with my regular socks. I feel like the regular socks and maybe if I need to put an insole in them, that could make a bit of a difference

Boy hooked it up with the early (US) pairs
smile.gif
Nice man.

I'm so jealous of the people who have no hassles getting shoes. Not even jealous that they get them early but all the waiting on ADC, the crappy website, and the pending charges to not even get the shoe is annoying

Bay Area folks, Bows and Arrows are doing FCFS for the white ogs! They're also nice enough to post available sizes on the window the night before release. 

Bay Area folks, Bows and Arrows are doing FCFS for the white ogs! They're also nice enough to post available sizes on the window the night before release. 
Thanks for the info, I'm not about that camping life though.

Fcfs... Can start camping now [emoji]128514[/emoji]

View media item 2099569
This is to avoid what happened when the grey uncaged dropped there. I'm assuming it happened again (possibly to the point where it may have gotten worse) with subsequent drops. Dudes were camping out, leaving chairs, supposedly coming back with more people than chairs. Pissing off the people behind them.

Back
Top Bottom