Adidas NMD thread

Fcfs... Can start camping now [emoji]128514[/emoji]
This is to avoid what happened when the grey uncaged dropped there. I'm assuming it happened again (possibly to the point where it may have gotten worse) with subsequent drops. Dudes were camping out, leaving chairs, supposedly coming back with more people than chairs. Pissing off the people behind them.

This happens ALL the time at NiceKicks SF. People leave one chair and chill in their cars with their friends until it was time. Lines got out of control 
mean.gif

Last edited:

This happens ALL the time at NiceKicks SF. People leave one chair and chill in their cars with their friends until it was time. Lines got out of control 
mean.gif
LOL Nice kicks is a joke. theres a guy on youtube that reviews shoes and every damn pair is from Nice Kicks

I'm so jealous of the people who have no hassles getting shoes. Not even jealous that they get them early but all the waiting on ADC, the crappy website, and the pending charges to not even get the shoe is annoying
Im not understanding this Adidas pending charges thing. I havent had a pending charge from Adidas since the 2nd PB release. 

Im not understanding this Adidas pending charges thing. I havent had a pending charge from Adidas since the 2nd PB release. 
you're not like other people. People with pending charges don't get the kicks.. and thats not in your nature 
laugh.gif

This is to avoid what happened when the grey uncaged dropped there. I'm assuming it happened again (possibly to the point where it may have gotten worse) with subsequent drops. Dudes were camping out, leaving chairs, supposedly coming back with more people than chairs. Pissing off the people behind them.

mean.gif

Did people complain to NiceKicks about it? I would imagine leaving a chair and not holding your spot in line physically would lead to a lot of fights. I certainly wouldn't stand for it. Avoid having to suffer through sitting/standing in line and your spot in line is still reserved. 
mean.gif

LOL Nice kicks is a joke. theres a guy on youtube that reviews shoes and every damn pair is from Nice Kicks

Did people complain to NiceKicks about it? I would imagine leaving a chair and not holding your spot in line physically would lead to a lot of fights. I certainly wouldn't stand for it. Avoid having to suffer through sitting/standing in line and your spot in line is still reserved. 
mean.gif
People usually come back to line up an hr or so before the store opens so the workers/manager don't see the **** show. We complain, but they can't kick people out of line unless they saw them cutting. I think that's why for big releases they started doing live in-store raffle lol. 

camping for shoes has been ruined by these big group resellers thing. Last time I camped was 2008 and it was still bad then. I rather camp online and strike out in the comfort of my boxers than to be outside a store being cut and can't do anything about it and go home empty haded. 

People usually come back to line up an hr or so before the store opens so the workers/manager don't see the **** show. We complain, but they can't kick people out of line unless they saw them cutting. I think that's why for big releases they started doing live in-store raffle lol. 
Absolute bs. From my point of view, even if your chair is there, you're not in line. I'd just cut in front of all the chairs and say you weren't here so why would your spot be reserved? Stitchandtrace in Houston took action and posted the following on their instagram for the OG White NMD release. "You cannot leave chairs in spots nor can you leave them unattended." 

Anyways, I'm not about the camp life. I've never done it and don't plan to (nor do I have the time). Rather take an L on the PC/phone anyways. 

Last edited:
Absolute bs. From my point of view, even if your chair is there, you're not in line. I'd just cut in front of all the chairs and say you weren't here so why would your spot be reserved? Stitchandtrace in Houston took action and posted the following on their instagram for the OG White NMD release. "You cannot leave chairs in spots nor can you leave them unattended." 

Anyways, I'm not about the camp life. I've never done it and don't plan to (nor do I have the time). Rather take an L on the PC/phone anyways. 
:rofl: :rofl:
So if someone's camping they can't wait in their car? You the line police?

So if someone's camping they can't wait in their car? You the line police?

There is a reason why stitchandtrace in Houston is disallowing it. They even said Houston PD and security will remove any empty chairs. It is going to cause fights and imo, someone who actually waits in line rather than chilling in their car or killing time somewhere else should have the right to walk up and get in front of the ******* who thinks their empty chair reserves (entitles) them a spot. Like who the **** are you to indirectly tell someone they need to wait behind your empty chair while you enjoy killing time elsewhere. Not to mention you could have a buddy watching your chairs while you at home all night and show up an hour before the release.

Just my opinion. If you disagree and think I'm acting as the line police, w/e man. I'm not getting into some heated argument over it and don't camp myself like some friends do.

Last edited:
There is a reason why stitchandtrace in Houston is disallowing it. They even said Houston PD and security will remove any empty chairs. It is going to cause fights and imo, someone who actually waits in line rather than chilling in their car or killing time somewhere else should have the right to walk up and get in front of the ******* who thinks their empty chair reserves (entitles) them a spot. Like who the **** are you to indirectly tell someone they need to wait behind your empty chair while you enjoy killing time elsewhere. Not to mention you could have a buddy watching your chairs while you at home all night and show up an hour before the release.

Just my opinion. If you disagree and think I'm acting as the line police, w/e man. I'm not getting into some heated argument over it and don't camp myself like some friends do.
yes I disagree. Dudes in nyc get laughed out of lines and literally tossed with that attitude

yeah trying to tell a group of ghost chair people in the morning that you didn't honor their spot will earn you a pair of Timbs mark on your forehead. NY shiiit

Last edited:
yes I disagree. Dudes in nyc get laughed out of lines and literally tossed with that attitude

And that's fine. Cali and Texas ain't the same as NYC. Nor is every retailer or boutique the same. People have different perspectives. Stitchandtrace clearly doesn't care for ghost chairs and actively disallows them while other retailers don't care.

Anyways, let's keep this thread focused on NMD's. We just happen to disagree.

Last edited:
Ghost chairs are complete ******** if you want my 2 cents. How bout just set up a nice permanent steel/cement chair right in front so you never have to wait again :lol:. So stupid.

yeah trying to tell a group of ghost chair people in the morning that you didn't honor their spot will earn you a pair of Timbs mark on your forehead. NY shiiit
yea people know who were and weren't there. Being forced to stand in a certain spot to please someone behind you in line doesn't really go down here

Sigh I have the same issue with the other guy with ankle area being too large but the shoe fitting. Gonna let mine go for the low.

Back
Top Bottom