Adidas NMD thread

here is a pic I grabbed off of someone on a FB group. According to another source, these are the ones dropping soon
tumblr_n1is01WJXT1ttzk1io1_500.gif
 2 pair minimum 

Anyone know when/if these are gonna drop...?
Don't think they're ever going to drop haha they switched it up and dropped with a white boost. Couldn't get the black right at that point. Probably will see how the all black uncaged hold up before they do it on any other models 

Last edited:
Don't think they're ever going to drop haha they switched it up and dropped with a white boost. Couldn't get the black right at that point. Probably will see how the all black uncaged hold up before they do it on any other models 

Ah man... Not what I wanted to hear! Lol. What would you recommend, get the Uncaged Triple Back at resale prices, or wait it out and hope for these to drop? Sneakerbar saying all black mesh R1s dropping in the Fall as well.

Last edited:
Ah man... Not what I wanted to hear! Lol. What would you recommend, get the Uncaged Triple Back at resale prices, or wait it out and hope for these to drop? Sneakerbar saying all black mesh R1s dropping in the Fall as well.
I think Adidas dropped the colored boosts on the uncaged to hype those up a bit (the originals are setting in a lot of stores) and to test out the colored boost. If they hold up, they'll do it on the NMDs and Caged. But if they don't, I think they'll go back to the drawing board to figure out how to dye the boost instead of just painting it. Pretty crazy how long it took them to find a paint that might hold up. 

It really depends on what you prefer. If you're only getting the uncaged black for the black boost and don't really like the shoe itself, I would wait. If you like the shoe, I say go for it. The Japan blacks were supposed to drop this spring and it never happened so I wouldn't hold my breath waiting. 

I can't wait to see the Horror stories from people wearing those OG's whites

Especially, from those who paid resale... 

City sock is a 12 and glitches are an 11 :smh:
I gotta slap someone at adidas, they got a ***** thinking he an 11-14 :lol:
I decided to try on the 12 thinking they would be huge and they fit good goddamn

View media item 2102796

City sock is a 12 and glitches are an 11
mean.gif

I gotta slap someone at adidas, they got a ***** thinking he an 11-14
laugh.gif

I decided to try on the 12 thinking they would be huge and they fit good goddamn
SMH at Adidas sizing but I think it may benefit me in this case... I usually wear an 8.5/9 on NMD PK's but the only size I could get for the City Socks was 9.5. Now I'm thinking there's a good chance it'll fit just fine.

SMH at Adidas sizing but I think it may benefit me in this case... I usually wear an 8.5/9 on NMD PK's but the only size I could get for the City Socks was 9.5. Now I'm thinking there's a good chance it'll fit just fine.
if it's like what I just showed you're good to go. Two different sizes being exactly the same in the same style of sneaker is nuts.

I think Adidas dropped the colored boosts on the uncaged to hype those up a bit (the originals are setting in a lot of stores) and to test out the colored boost. If they hold up, they'll do it on the NMDs and Caged. But if they don't, I think they'll go back to the drawing board to figure out how to dye the boost instead of just painting it. Pretty crazy how long it took them to find a paint that might hold up. 

It really depends on what you prefer. If you're only getting the uncaged black for the black boost and don't really like the shoe itself, I would wait. If you like the shoe, I say go for it. The Japan blacks were supposed to drop this spring and it never happened so I wouldn't hold my breath waiting. 

Thanks for taking the time to reply to me Bro, repped. I'm probably gonna hold out now that you broke it down like that.

Anymore Thoughts on the NMD OG Whites I posted? Thinking about pulling the trigger soon
Nothing looks suspect to me, but it's hard to say for sure without better pics of the boost to really see the ridges and imperfections in the pellets. I think the other guy who said the toe box might be off is just responding the the cardboard inserts that are inside the shoe, which are normal. So yea, nothing is catching my eye as wrong but the pics are too compressed to be certain.

Nothing looks suspect to me, but it's hard to say for sure without better pics of the boost to really see the ridges and imperfections in the pellets. I think the other guy who said the toe box might be off is just responding the the cardboard inserts that are inside the shoe, which are normal. So yea, nothing is catching my eye as wrong but the pics are too compressed to be certain.

Ah ok, someone on repsneakers on Reddit saying they legit. So i might just go ahead then

Back
Top Bottom