Adidas NMD thread

nah man, when I showed her the city socks I copped she got really excited
laugh.gif
kept asking me about her size and I was like na can't afford your size in those lol
8.5 was good for you right?
nah I needed an 8. The funny thing is I had an 8 sitting in my cart from Oneness since yesterday when they went live. Didn't think they'd sell at $240. When I caught the Raab link, I saw an 8.5 and carted but couldn't checkout. 

nah I needed an 8. The funny thing is I had an 8 sitting in my cart from Oneness since yesterday when they went live. Didn't think they'd sell at $240. When I caught the Raab link, I saw an 8.5 and carted but couldn't checkout. 
oh ok and if you didn't take my pictures into consideration an 8.5 might actually be good for you

appreciate it alp. I actually have the grey socks from last week and I got an 8 and it fit perfect. I would've settled for an 8.5 to give it a shot. But the $240 tag and the fact that I kept getting sold out on crappy shopify, I guess it wasn't meant to be 

dammit i would've loved the 8.5 but they need to chill w that 240.

has oneness always been this messed up? i thought they used to be a  good store a few years ago

Yea I ain't get those grey ones last week so don't know the sizing on em but yea my guess is it mightve been doable and yea oneness always up charges, usually they have an email for invoice button and the invoice is over box

I asked for a receipt, and the guy says they don't keep receipts because the transaction information is on there. Says I will receive a receipt signed by Adidas to show proof of authenticity. Kinda shady right?

But on the paypal he says hell say its authentic, so if they are fake, i will be protected i guess. but itll be a hassle if they are fake. 

I think the actual box looks funny. The inconsistent typography on the size and the fact that it's not a blue box. Though not sure how they've been packaged, got a pair last month in Canada.
White OGs came in black box. That 7 1/2 font tho looks fake as heck.

Last edited:
This guy is asking for my full name and address to send an invoice. Saying since his PayPal is set up as a company. Does that sound legit? I always thought i just need to give my email address.

This guy is asking for my full name and address to send an invoice. Saying since his PayPal is set up as a company. Does that sound legit? I always thought i just need to give my email address.

Run away fast. Not legit. You only provide the e-mail. Paypal does the rest. He is going to try to hit u with a fake invoice or some sort of a scam.

He either has a real pair but not the size advertised, or he has no pair at all and photoshopped the size onto the box.

How snug do you guys suggest buying City Socks? I'm regularly an 11 (11.5 in more narrow shoes) but could only get a 11 in the Grey CS. They fit pretty comfortably, much better than my Sz 11 350s (which I should have gone 10.5 down in all of them)

the hard truth i learned in these few day is any stores based on shopify will most likely get OOS in few secs :/ 
Not true. Shopify makes it look like products are sold out, but everyone gets that. You have to back out and re-checkout over and over.

Back
Top Bottom