Adidas NMD thread

Can I get a quick legit check for my girlfriend? She bought some NMDs off some app, and I'm looking over them confused.

Box looks sketchy from the size sticker being located where it is and having a woman symbol when the shoe's inside sticker says male. Box also seems like a regular Adidas box (with white stripes, but google search also shows this box. Some other things are that the blocks seems to jut out a little less than my pair and her other pair.

Style code is correct, or at least google brings up the Foot Locker pair. This pair feels lighter than her other pair, but I'm not too familiar w the Foot Locker pair, so idk if its some special material (although it feels like plain mesh). Boost has nipples. Laces are reflective.

One other suspicious thing is that if it really is a men's pair, 7.5 shouldn't fit, yet it does. (She's a women's 7/7.5)

I've been trying to compare all of our pairs really closely, but I'm really unsure because my pair is a men's pair and her other pair is a kid's pair.

Also, the seller didn't double box, so some of the labeling is ripped and paper inside was thrown away. View media item 2106748View media item 2106751View media item 2106752View media item 2106753View media item 2106754View media item 2106755View media item 2106756View media item 2106757View media item 2106758View media item 2106759View media item 2106760View media item 2106761
Thanks to whoever might answer this, sorry if it takes up too much space in here, just really wanted to know whether these are real or not.

Can I get a quick legit check for my girlfriend? She bought some NMDs off some app, and I'm looking over them confused.

Box looks sketchy from the size sticker being located where it is and having a woman symbol when the shoe's inside sticker says male. Box also seems like a regular Adidas box (with white stripes, but google search also shows this box. Some other things are that the blocks seems to jut out a little less than my pair and her other pair.

Style code is correct, or at least google brings up the Foot Locker pair. This pair feels lighter than her other pair, but I'm not too familiar w the Foot Locker pair, so idk if its some special material (although it feels like plain mesh). Boost has nipples. Laces are reflective.

One other suspicious thing is that if it really is a men's pair, 7.5 shouldn't fit, yet it does. (She's a women's 7/7.5)

I've been trying to compare all of our pairs really closely, but I'm really unsure because my pair is a men's pair and her other pair is a kid's pair.

Also, the seller didn't double box, so some of the labeling is ripped and paper inside was thrown away.

Thanks to whoever might answer this, sorry if it takes up too much space in here, just really wanted to know whether these are real or not.
Those are fake as hell man

Also, the seller didn't double box, so some of the labeling is ripped and paper inside was thrown away.

Going with my gut and saying fake brother.

The box doesnt have the "boost" glossy look to it.

Shape looks off to me too as well as boost material

Boost isn't looking good.  I don't think I've seen circular knit faked before, though.

Those are fake as hell man

Boost isn't looking good.  I don't think I've seen circular knit faked before, though.

Going with my gut and saying fake brother.

The box doesnt have the "boost" glossy look to it.

Shape looks off to me too as well as boost material

ehh basically knew it was, wanted to get a final confirmation. Thanks guys, def too good to be true here, but I think she'll wear em anyway.

Was on the app at the right time and lucked out, can't wait for them to come in. My first pair of NMD's. I'm a TTS 11.5 and ordered a 11 because they're PK, that was the right move, right?

Was on the app at the right time and lucked out, can't wait for them to come in. My first pair of NMD's. I'm a TTS 11.5 and ordered a 11 because they're PK, that was the right move, right?
Depends. I think that's right for the Japan Black and Grey. However, I sized down a full sz from TTS on the Vapour Grey (Beige). So, my Japan Black and Grey are sz 11.5 and the Vapour Grey are sz 11. My TTS is sz 12.

I tried sz 11.5 in the Beige and they just felt too loose.  

Last edited:

Depends. I think that's right for the Japan Black and Grey. However, I sized down a full sz from TTS on the Vapour Grey (Beige). So, my Japan Black and Grey are sz 11.5 and the Vapour Grey are sz 11. My TTS is sz 12.

I tried sz 11.5 in the Beige and they just felt too loose.  
Alright, well I'll just have to see when they come in. If they're too big I'll just oop them to a fellow NT'er.

Back
Top Bottom