Adidas NMD thread

niketalk app
YNV4G.gif

I can never hit on the app. Ive hit one time on a pair of HS UBs from NiceKicks. Always get the sold out page

Btw my salt is growing about those white OGs. I really want em now

oh ****....I finally got through and got my Japan blacks in 10.5 for retail! Man that was a long wait but finally paid off 

My size 14 feet watching these size 8-13 restocks drop repeatedly. Painful.

Finding size 14 at retail or a decent resale price is like being stuck on a desert island and trying to flag down a ship. Everyone coppin' left and right and I'm stuck talking to Wilson the volleyball over here.

My size 14 feet watching these size 8-13 restocks drop repeatedly. Painful.

Finding size 14 at retail or a decent resale price is like being stuck on a desert island and trying to flag down a ship. Everyone coppin' left and right and I'm stuck talking to Wilson the volleyball over here.
If youre a size 14 true to size, chances are you could fit a 13 in the primeknits...  

Sadly I am size 14 true to size, mi amigo. I'm 6' 5" and bounce back and forth between 14 and 15 depending on the shoe. Guess this is the price I pay for the "big hands, big feet..." trade off. :smile:

If any of you guys see a pair of 14 NMDs kindly keep ol Aqua and Orange in mind.

I see some are referring to these (at least to the Japan/French PKs) as being restocks, but did they ever truly drop at some of these boutiques in the first place? Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but places like Kith and Extra Butter didn't drop them initially when they dropped at Footaction or adidas proper. Isn't it just them finally receiving their allotment?

I all but wrote that wave off after whiffing on ADC, so I didn't follow them as closely to assert that what I'm saying above, is 100% accurate. (just going off of memory)

Last edited:
I see some are referring to these (at least to the Japan/French PKs) as being restocks, but did they ever truly drop at some of these boutiques in the first place? Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but places like Kith and Extra Butter didn't drop them initially when they dropped at Footaction or adidas proper. Isn't it just them finally receiving their allotment?

I all but wrote that wave off after whiffing on ADC, so I didn't follow them as closely to assert that what I'm saying above, is 100% accurate. (just going off of memory)
I'm not sure. At least at some of the local boutiques like Premier, they definitely aren't restocks. Nor are they a restock for some of the other boutiques I just became familiar with (New Orleans one). Maybe they are for Oneness? I'm definitely unsure about KithNYC but I think you may be right. They never released it previously to my knowledge. 

I know for Renarts in NYC it's not a restock. Not sure about Packers though who recently released them. 

Last edited:

I'm guessing returns too in a lot of cases 

Figured I'd ask the experts: You guys rock with that restocks app? I'm always suspect of handing off CC information (I'm not sure of their security measures) but these Vapors must be copped and I'm not trying to spend $350 for them :frown:

Back
Top Bottom