Adidas NMD thread

The salt mines are plentiful i see
laugh.gif
LOL, something tells me @Ningramskicks is having a really bad day now.  Had to close DMs on Twitter and his eBay store will probably take some heat from SL fans.

lol if your going to try and make affiliate money at least make sure the links work. Get an affilinet error upon clicking
naw thats the thing im not trying to make affiliate money my original link is from an affiliate site so I guess thats why its acting funny. 

What's the point of having following sole links or having restocks app literally I click the link the second it pops up and it's sold out...

What's the point of having following sole links or having restocks app literally I click the link the second it pops up and it's sold out...
I was feeling the same way but dont follow sole links find another affilliate twitter that is more low key. Sole links has too many followers. Unless their is massive stock or its a odd time of night sole links  hyped tweets are sold out in seconds or the site crashes. 

I was feeling the same way but dont follow sole links find another affilliate twitter that is more low key. Sole links has too many followers. Unless their is massive stock or its a odd time of night sole links  hyped tweets are sold out in seconds or the site crashes. 
Solelinks usually only posts what is fed to them.  If you can find the feeders, you will eat too.

85% of you wouldn't even have known there was a restock had it not been for the APP

and now you guys complaining on striking out on these restocks

laugh.gif

Comedy

85% of you wouldn't even have known there was a restock had it not been for the APP

and now you guys complaining on striking out on these restocks

:lol:

Comedy

i mean its the same outcome...the app just makes you even saltier because you knew...so technically you are better without the app if at the end you never cook

weebay gif

i mean its the same outcome...the app just makes you even saltier because you knew...so technically you are better without the app if at the end you never cook

weebay gif
Exactly!!!! ^^  
laugh.gif

Plus take into consideration:   The App is like 40-60sec behind the actual site

So people who monitor the site on there desktop are gonna be carting pairs before you even get the alert!

They eat 1st

the app is for the leftovers by the time we eat off it

I'm sure this has been asked many times but what's sizing like on the NMDs.

TTS? Size Up?

Please help.

YO

that Karmaloop drop, 
roll.gif
I thought they closed down?   

Now they dropping NMD's
mean.gif

edit

was checking my Junk mail

Last edited:
Back