Adidas NMD thread

market for NMD's is crazy .. I'm not in Amsterdam or Belgium but I'm in Europe and these, UB, and pretty much every running shoe fly off the rack... amsterdamn got a helluva shoe market... Hit up size, patta, and the main shopping area u definitely will come up on something ... I know I did when I went out there

Yeah amsterdam has a pretty awesome sneaker/fashion scene. Thanks man will do.

I'm genuinely curious how Adidas would do with their PK NMD if they went off the hypebeast path with their PK NMD's. It's the lure of the PK material and "limited" hype that is carrying them. Imagine if they pulled a OG Metallic 5 release on a hyped NMD with them sitting profoundly due to large production numbers and General Release status. Don't seem them doing it anytime soon but I imagine it would kill some of the hype. 

I'd love to seem them try it with the Winter Wool NMD, which will be releasing during the holidays. Nike is going to be release some hot shoes at around the same time with the biggest probably being the Space Jam 11's. 

Last edited:
I'm genuinely curious how Adidas would do with their PK NMD if they went off the hypebeast path with their PK NMD's. It's the lure of the PK material and "limited" hype that is carrying them. Imagine if they pulled a OG Metallic 5 release on a hyped NMD with them sitting profoundly due to large production numbers and General Release status. Don't seem them doing it anytime soon but I imagine it would kill some of the hype. 

I'd love to seem them try it with the Winter Wool NMD, which will be releasing during the holidays. Nike is going to be release some hot shoes at around the same time with the biggest probably being the Space Jam 11's. 

View media item 2114990

View media item 2114991

Space Jams will be garbage (just like the '09's and the last two holiday 11 releases)

[quote name="BohnThugs" url="/t/643175/adidas-nmd-thread/23760#post_26257058]
Space Jams will be garbage (just like the '09's and the last two holiday 11 releases)[/quote]

I thought the 72-10 were fine quality wise and they sold well. We'll see.

I only have 2 PKs, the city sock and vapour grey. Is it me or does the city socks PK fit much tighter than the vapours PK? If I wriggle my toes I could feel the resistance from the city socks, but it feels much lighter in the vapour greys.

Yea I posted that in here. My glitch camos in a size 11 and city socks in a size 12 are both the same size even though one is an 11 and the others a 12

Yea I posted that in here. My glitch camos in a size 11 and city socks in a size 12 are both the same size even though one is an 11 and the others a 12

Sorry I meant the pk itself. The vapour grey feels much loosely knitted compared to the city sock. Is it meant to be that way?

^think I know what he meant. The CS feels more tightly woven and the vapor grey has a softer feel to it.

Yea man that's absolutely normal.
They are termed Primeknit but the feel differ across UB, NMDs and the CS.

Last edited:
Yes that's what I meant. So its normal I guess?
Could be the color/pattern that causes or contributes to it. I notice when I buy jeans that have some flex/stretch built into them that different colors have different % combinations of fabrics. Black usually has more cotton then spandex/elastane. I can only assume that it's either impossible or difficult to get that jet black look if you put too much elastic in it. At least that's my theory and maybe the PK is similar. Or maybe Adidas just likes to **** with us.

Man I was looking at completed sales of glitch camos on eBay... It's sad how many folks are getting hosed on these terrible fakes for hundreds of $$$. So lame.

I think the CS weave is a little tighter on purpose since the shoe doesn't have any laces to help with lockdown.

Recently got my OG CS in, absolutely love that shoe. Might be my fav pickup this year.

Last edited:

Got my gray Japan joints in. my first Adidas in terms of the new boost technology or whatever. love them

the black ones are my next target.

I knew studying 1 year of Japanese in college wouldnt go in vain 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
sahn sutoraipu no brando 

I thought Wool PK NMD is releasing September and Space Jams are releasing around christmas time per the annual 11 holiday release

I thought the 72-10 were fine quality wise and they sold well. We'll see.
Not to turn this in to an AJ11 thread but when I say "garbage", I'm referring to how JB started putting a cardboard/cellulose sheet between the full length air sole and the insole. This began with the Legend Blues and totally took out the cushy feel of the full length air sole IMO.

Back
Top Bottom