Adidas NMD thread

Been trying since initial drop to get the french joints but at least I was able to snag the core blacks and Japans from the Nice Kicks restock yesterday. Ill settle with those for now

Man I hate when sellers ship via USPS. It's always late and they refuse to leave at my doorstep so I get stuck with the pink card of death and have to go to the damn post office. I just want my Japan blacks already! 
Leave a note on your door to let the delivery guy know it is okay for them to leave it at the front door. Make sure to sign the note as well. I've done this a couple times 

Leave a note on your door to let the delivery guy know it is okay for them to leave it at the front door. Make sure to sign the note as well. I've done this a couple times 
Yeah, and getting to know your mail person helps.  I speak to mine whenever I see her and give her a gift at Christmas.  She always goes the extra mile to get me my stuff.  

The last guy I had was so lazy he'd put the slip in my mailbox saying I wasn't home even when I was inside waiting for the doorbell.

Yeah, and getting to know your mail person helps.  I speak to mine whenever I see her and give her a gift at Christmas.  She always goes the extra mile to get me my stuff.  

The last guy I had was so lazy he'd put the slip in my mailbox saying I wasn't home even when I was inside waiting for the doorbell.
Yeah I've tried the note in my mailbox but for some reason its never worked. They just ignore it, they've ignored when I signed the pink slip they left too. I'm in an apartment complex and they don't have access to get to my actual apartment, just the mail box. It also seems to be a different person all the time lol. Hit it or miss it seems like. For some reason the apartment management has given gate keys to UPS & Fedex to deliver packages directly to your door, but not for USPS. So I just cringe when I see its coming via USPS lol. 

Who won this trade? 

Used NMD PK 'Monochrome' White SZ 9 + DS Triple White 2.0 Ultraboosts SZ 9.5

For

DS Pharrell NMDs SZ 9

Yeah I've tried the note in my mailbox but for some reason its never worked. They just ignore it, they've ignored when I signed the pink slip they left too. I'm in an apartment complex and they don't have access to get to my actual apartment, just the mail box. It also seems to be a different person all the time lol. Hit it or miss it seems like. For some reason the apartment management has given gate keys to UPS & Fedex to deliver packages directly to your door, but not for USPS. So I just cringe when I see its coming via USPS lol. 
That sucks.  I remember a lot of the same troubles when I was in an apartment.

Some pics of Beckham in LA floating around the Boost thread.  Here's one where he's sporting NMDs:

are the NMD runner city packs TTS or should i size down .5 like with the r1 PKs?

just got these daffy ducks in 
sick.gif
sick.gif

is there any sites or pages besides here to do trades? ordered a wrong size nmd (7.5) for my girl she is a 6. i found some pages on Facebook but don't seem to good. I'm located in los angeles.

Back
Top Bottom