Adidas NMD thread

Finally got a message from 51 that said I already entered. That was after texting 55 saying nmd black like the post above without a size number.

I've been texting the 0351 all day and never got a response but now I got a text from 646 713 0430 saying I've already entered with the size 10.5 that I texted.

LEMME JOIN THIS 0351/0355 TEXT RESPONSE DISCUSSION FAM:

I TEXTED FROM KOREA 2 HOURS AGO AND I GOT A RESPONSE RIGHT AWAY FROM 0351. I DIDN'T TRY 0355.

HOPE THAT HELPS.

roll.gif
 Tried to get that FSR 

adidas just posted on snapchat. "due to high response a waiting room has been created" then shortly after "be sure to text your US size and don't give up hope"

Last edited:
Hmmm...

"August in addition to the above-mentioned there is also domestic 100 pairs limited model of sale. In addition, limited edition after September will be at a later date public."

Just tried again with a different size and got response from a different # saying I'm already entered even tho I never got a response lol 

both numbers are fine.

if you really wanted to check, all you had to do was test the all numbers when u only had the 9. 51 and 55 were both money.

the dudes claiming 55 number is fake have absolutely no reasoning to back that claim up.

My wife uses snapchat. I was like how you add them lol then i just said **** it ain't gonna win Anyway

Back
Top Bottom