Adidas NMD thread

mean.gif
Pretty sure it's fake because it wouldn't separate letters of the email address. The "m" would wouldn't have dropped down to the next line.

Maybe they are verifying that you have a snapchat acct and are following them before confirming.

Has anyone got a confirmation that isnt following them or just started following them in the past couple days? Or anyone been following them for awhile but havent got confirmation?

Just FYI.

I texted again with sizes that did not match my original submissions and immediately received replies that I had already been entered for the original sizes.  

Moving on. 

Maybe they are verifying that you have a snapchat acct and are following them before confirming.

Has anyone got a confirmation that isnt following them or just started following them in the past couple days? Or anyone been following them for awhile but havent got confirmation?
laugh.gif

How could anyone not foresee this as a complete and utter logistical nightmare? Not only is adidas waiting to receive an SMS to this number from millions of people all at the same time...they also then have to send you the reply, which you THEN have to reply with your size, and THEN they have to reply AGAIN with confirmation. It's almost unbelievable. Almost.

tried 51 got no response, 55 answered back right away almost and asked for size, sent size and they hit me back right away that I was entered. 

I texted the 0351 number a few times and got no reply. Just texted the 0355 number for the first time and got the response that I was already entered for size 9. So don't stress if you aren't getting any replies or confirmations, system probably just overloaded. Seems like my first entry took action regardless of being confirmed or not

Last edited:
Didn't get a response from the 51 number so I tried 55. 55 told me that I have already entered and it even gave the size I put in. 

So don't worry if you didn't get a response. Not sure if this has already been brought up because theres been like 7 new pages since I last checked this.

Back
Top Bottom