Adidas NMD thread

Adidas knows what they're doing releasing colored boost on the mesh first. Bumping those sales up.
Other than the contest that we all just signed up for, has there been any leaked images of PK NMD with coloured boost for 2017, or the remainder of 2016? From what I recall, there hasn't been any, so I'm gonna go for the all black mesh.

In Godfather terms, I just got an offer I couldn't refuse in a form of significantly below-retail price for the NMD 3 Stripes Whiteout.  C-C-C-Copped. 
nthat.gif

The folks on this board mentioning the better quality mesh, the suede overlay, and seeing the prices that hard-to-find sizes were going for convinced me.  Thank you all for that!

That said, I just can't get excited for the new mesh colorways on Aug 18th, and I wish the all-black and all-red colorways coming in September were Primeknit.  Adidas is obviously pushing the mesh hard to justify them right now after a wave of gorgeous PK models.  

The XR-1 Pinstripe is 'Micro-rib knit" (Your gf's Spanx material) and "Premium material overlay" (vague).  On the fence about those.  That shoe shape is ugly as sin, but the pinstripe print is intriguing.  

The XR-1 Pinstripe is 'Micro-rib knit" (Your gf's Spanx material) and "Premium material overlay" (vague).  On the fence about those.  That shoe shape is ugly as sin, but the pinstripe print is intriguing.  
Hmm that gives me some pause, I love the PK not interested in anything else really. 

Orange is my favorite color, so if I were to get a Pharrell this might be the one I go for...but does anyone know what the OTHER foot says?

Knowing my luck, the color I want would have something like "Hue" on one foot and "ManRace" on the other foot.  I'd be the idiot with the "Man Race" shoes. 

Orange is my favorite color, so if I were to get a Pharrell this might be the one I go for...but does anyone know what the OTHER foot says?

Knowing my luck, the color I want would have something like "Hue" on one foot and "ManRace" on the other foot.  I'd be the idiot with the "Man Race" shoes. 
EDIT: nevermind, found it, sorry to say, it says MAN...

Last edited:
According to the leaks, it's "Tangerine".

It's not Minions yellow, which works for me.
I've done had so many discussions with people on that fine line between yellow and orange. It's a combination of both at that point. Something I consider orange is the color of the fruit

I'm pretty sure they both say Hue. It's supposed to be part of "Hue NMD."
Hmmm, perhaps.  Another possibility is one foot says "Hue" and the other foot says "Race".  Noticed this one has "Hu Race".  

Also noticed the multiple colorway images all have the race foot, so maybe the other foot of these has "Hu", "Hue" and other things that will differ from color to color.  

Hmmm, perhaps.  Another possibility is one foot says "Hue" and the other foot says "Race".  Noticed this one has "Hu Race".  

Also noticed the multiple colorway images all have the race foot, so maybe the other foot of these has "Hu", "Hue" and other things that will differ from color to color.  
Initial post was incorrect. I posted the correct picture of the other shoe.

Each shoe will have something different printed on them from what  I have heard. The picture above of the various "race" left shoes are purportedly fake.

First person i seen hit on these. He's a Youtuber as well.
first giveaway that the text was fake was "Pitch Black NMDs" vs "the pitch black nmd" ...

not to mention the second text looks like it was written by a child .... I'd expect Adidas to formulate a proper sentence 

Initial post was incorrect. I posted the correct picture of the other shoe.

Each shoe will have something different printed on them from what  I have heard. The picture above of the various "race" left shoes are purportedly fake.
Thanks bro.  Good to know.

If it was a couple of dudes in a shop selling "Handcrafted leather good for less" I'd get your point but

It probably costs them more to make these than most if not all  of their other models and up until you found the two microns of visible glue sticking out of some areas you couldn't wait to drop your $180 on em which means that they were more than justified to charge you accordingly. 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
why would the NMDs cost more to make?

If we're talking strictly materials and not factoring hype/resell value into the shoe, $180 is way overpriced. Unless you're a sneakerhead, you would not drop $180 on NMDs. Personally, I don't think runners should ever cost more than basketball shoes and the Lillards w/ Boost cost $50+ less than NMDs

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom