Adidas NMD thread

After receiving my Vapours and Japan Greys, I think I have to go down a full size (compared to mesh) from 10 to 9....

The stretchiness of the PK makes it hard to get any kind of lockdown even for casual wear at a half size down.

After receiving my Vapours and Japan Greys, I think I have to go down a full size (compared to mesh) from 10 to 9....

The stretchiness of the PK makes it hard to get any kind of lockdown even for casual wear at a half size down.
I feel PK does not offer any mid-section support because of that. I think PK looks good on regular feet, not wide feet like me.

I feel PK does not offer any mid-section support because of that. I think PK looks good on regular feet, not wide feet like me.
I have a 3E foot, most likely much wider than yours. My Japan Blacks are fuego on my feet...IMO. No issue with support and I went with my true size instead of sizing down like some do, and they fit perfectly. No ugly toe knuckles either like you see in a lot of on feet pics.

Last edited:
Oneness man...I unfollowed them the second I saw they are basically a resale shop masquerading around as a retail store. That time they restocked Creams, I looked, and they were $250 before tax and ship LOL. ****. Although if you were trying to come up and resell, I guess in retrospect it would have been a good purchase for anyone into flipping.

oh okay gotcha. because i think some NMDs were actually 130 retail? i don't follow enough to know for sure
Yup, the red and blue circa knits were 130 MSRP.

If you ever see a Restock.io update from Oneness for 8% off, its them updating their pricing since they don't sell immediately at 130.

Last edited:

are these oneness restocks real? managed to check out a black/red pair randomly while i was awake in the middle of the night
Pretty sure they are, I feel like they just put up very limited quantities and they sell out quick so it seems like there's never anything up. Copped my girl a pair of NMD's that restocked on the app over 10 times it seemed like. Lucked out finally and was able to snag 'em.

And if someone listened to your sizing info, they'd have a shoe that didn't fit.
frown.gif

laugh.gif

I don't know whose video that is but those socks with the PK NMDs :x

I go .5 size down in my PK NMDs and it's perfect. TTS is too big. Of course this varies amongst most people but I think the majority fall into the .5 size down category.

seriously though i went blind and picked 0.5 sz down....(size 9) for pk nmd. i wear 9.5 racers fk...coulda went a full size down...even my ultra boost 10 fits tighter than nmd pk 9. sucks cuz i blindly bought the white OG in 9. FML. now u have 2 pks slightly big. quick pic of vapours that just came. [ATTACHMENT=12374]1470080762938-1675624449.jpg (1,471k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

Last edited:
I can see where some people would go 1 full size down for PKs, but it's going to be a snug fit.  I go .5 down and I have some room to spare, which is fine for me.  

9.5-10 in ub and can do 8.5-9 for pk nmd. 8.5 fits perfect. not a one size fits all model so you can't say someone's advice is wrong based on their own preference for sizing.

I don't understand why people even ask other for sizing info

no ones feet are the same, even if your the same size.

Buy your TTS, if it doesn't fit

return and buy the size you need.

Back
Top Bottom