Adidas NMD thread

roll.gif
 Onenesss just lower the price of the CS1's by $20.00

http://oneness287.com/collections/all/products/adidas-nmd-cs1-pk-1
Still 50 dollars too much. Love Brexit.

My Japan black's came in this weekend....as I feared, I'm not feeling them as much as I was hoping. I really wanted the grey pair but settled for these. They're just too similar to other shoes I have. Probably sit on them for awhile and won't un-DS them yet. 

My Japan black's came in this weekend....as I feared, I'm not feeling them as much as I was hoping. I really wanted the grey pair but settled for these. They're just too similar to other shoes I have. Probably sit on them for awhile and won't un-DS them yet. 
Completely understandable.  I had a handful of chances to get those in my impossible size and passed it up each time because I thought they looked too similar to other shoes.

Japan Greys and Vapour Greys are the superstars of that launch.  You may be able to trade the Japan Blacks for Japan Greys if you act soon as those two shoes are still somehow going for comparable prices on the resell market.  I think that will change as the Japan Greys are getting a ton of love now that people have them in hand. 

Completely understandable.  I had a handful of chances to get those in my impossible size and passed it up each time because I thought they looked too similar to other shoes.

Japan Greys and Vapour Greys are the superstars of that launch.  You may be able to trade the Japan Blacks for Japan Greys if you act soon as those two shoes are still somehow going for comparable prices on the resell market.  I think that will change as the Japan Greys are getting a ton of love now that people have them in hand. 
Speak of the devil.... http://www.lebuzzsneakershop.com/fr/product/le+buzz+lab+/s81847,black,nmd-r1-pk-adidas-.html

Last edited:

On hand I like my Japan blacks more but only a little more compared to my Japan greys, really want to try get my extra pair of japan blacks or city socks +cash to swap for vapours.

The market on my end seem to favour Japan Blacks over Japan Greys. £170 for jpn blacks and £160-165 for Jpn Grey

On hand I like my Japan blacks more but only a little more compared to my Japan greys, really want to try get my extra pair of japan blacks or city socks +cash to swap for vapours.

The market on my end seem to favour Japan Blacks over Japan Greys. £170 for jpn blacks and £160-165 for Jpn Grey
Agreed out of those three the Vapours are the big prize.  Those have been selling substantially higher than the other two.  When I got my pair of Vapour Greys I paid more for them and felt completely happy to do so.  

Could see how some could favor the Japan Blacks over the Greys.  The black color looks sleek and the detailing is minimal (for those who want a cleaner look).  The extra detailing on the Greys, especially the location of the writing and beetlejuice collar, set that one apart for me personally. You look at that shoe and there is nothing else out there that remotely looks like it (yet).

I've also seen a glut of Japan Blacks getting restocked lately, which I think will tilt those resell amounts.  The Greys and Vapours have been hard to find and are only getting harder.

Speaking of hard to find, I'm REALLY hoping the OG whites get some restocks.  Do any of you know if that is going to happen?  Those are the ones I would want to get next if I had my choice. 

I purchased the unreleased NMD R1 "bred pack" in red from Onesness.. I hope it's legit!? It's not even due to release till the 18.

Last edited:
I purchased the unreleased NMD R1 "bred pack" in red from Onesness.. I hope it's legit!? It's not even due to release till the 18.
Oneness is legit, but they're notorious for charging over retail. I'm really surprised Adidas hasn't taken their account away yet, not for the overpricing, but for the early selling.

Oneness is legit, but they're notorious for charging over retail. I'm really surprised Adidas hasn't taken their account away yet, not for the overpricing, but for the early selling.
Agreed it's surprising.  I got a notice that my wife's R1 blue shoes...the ones that aren't supposed to release until August 18...are on their way and supposed to be delivered today.  I'm not at all complaining, but that's playing with fire on their part. 

Are city socks a full size down from your TTS? I'm an 8.5 in UB and flyknit racers (with a tiny bit of room in racers) and copped a pair of the cs from consortium in a UK7.. not sure if it would fit too small 

Are city socks a full size down from your TTS? I'm an 8.5 in UB and flyknit racers (with a tiny bit of room in racers) and copped a pair of the cs from consortium in a UK7.. not sure if it would fit too small 
I'm not sure full size down but for me I wear a 9.5 in UB and a 9 fit perfect for the city socks.

Hate to break it to you man, but you're most likely screwed. The majority of people are TTS for City Socks, and a vocal minority (me included) size 0.5 down. And to be honest, sizing 0.5 down for me made them fit snug, probably just about less than 1 cm worth of toe room. I could've gotten away with TTS.

Sad to hear, would try to cancel. Otherwise I'll just resell em at cost if I can't fit them at all. Thanks guys

Why couldn't it be the glow in the dark city sock restocking
eyes.gif
first restock i actually catch is something I don't wanna buy.

I'm gonna put out nice kicks and cs1 vibes and see what happens
nerd.gif

Watch they restock when im like on the train

Last edited:
City socks I went .5 size up. Fits perfectly. I do have wide feet as well.

Nmd: 9.5
City sock: 9.5
Nike: 9

Back
Top Bottom