Adidas NMD thread

meh seems like nmd really become a new roshe with mass production...

thank god

The Journey's pre-order pair...the grey-ish with reflective stripes were on Urban Outfitters this morning and sold out with the quickness

I can't wait until NMD's start sitting. It seems like adidas is getting around to market saturation on NMDs and UBs. All White UBs are at stores and i know Uncaged are sitting at spots too. Like just mass produce a black PK NMD and a white on white PK Mesh...flood the market with the basic's and then limit the "other" colorways.

thank god

The Journey's pre-order pair...the grey-ish with reflective stripes were on Urban Outfitters this morning and sold out with the quickness

I can't wait until NMD's start sitting. It seems like adidas is getting around to market saturation on NMDs and UBs. All White UBs are at stores and i know Uncaged are sitting at spots too. Like just mass produce a black PK NMD and a white on white PK Mesh...flood the market with the basic's and then limit the "other" colorways.

NMDs are sitting on shelves in my area

welp no text and all winners have been contacted
Even though we knew the chance was small, I still had a tiny shred of hope left yesterday. Still baffled they did the giveaway like this, and I imagine people were using programs to submit thousands of entries

if you look closely at the striped ones, it looks like the same PK design and pattern as City Socks. Again, I'm just saying they look PK to me. I'm not 100% guaranteeing it lol

Agree with the XR1 post re: PK vs other material.  I was about to post the same thing and you beat me to it, you scalawag.
wink.gif

As I mentioned earlier, the pinstripe ones are a Spanx-material.  That's what the pinstripe black XR1 dropping in September is.

Not sure if these PK XR1s are going to be good investments with the way these are dropping.  Obviously I buy shoes for the way they look and feel, but if I'm spending the $$$ I would like to think that time will prove them worth the time and effort of fighting the hordes to secure a pair.  The PK vs Spanx material may be the defining factor.

Right now strongly contemplating sitting this drop out.  The September XR1 with the black boost looks better than all of these IMO and the hype around that one may help it endure as a smart buy.  On the fence.  

Last edited:

Na i dont think so. Believe it or not, i have yet to seen someone where the nmd in person... also they not everywhere in terms of chain stores like footlocker (at least i havent seen them)

roshes were everywhere and the avg joe was rockin them. i could be very wrong about this but that just from what i seen.

Na i dont think so. Believe it or not, i have yet to seen someone where the nmd in person... also they not everywhere in terms of chain stores like footlocker (at least i havent seen them)

roshes were everywhere and the avg joe was rockin them. i could be very wrong about this but that just from what i seen.
it took a while for roshe to get where they were. We're only a year deep into NMD's and they are definitely mass produced (for mesh at least), and meshes are sitting everywhere at every corner of FTL in NYC. 

it took a while for roshe to get where they were. We're only a year deep into NMD's and they are definitely mass produced (for mesh at least), and meshes are sitting everywhere at every corner of FTL in NYC. 
Yeah, Roshes were hyped and it was hard as hell to get the desired colorways at the peak of their popularity.  People either don't know or have forgotten this, and just assume that they've always been everywhere.  

Same here regarding mesh NMDs sitting.  Every store in the mall has at lease 3 or 4 colorways gathering dust.

Absolutely nowhere in Toronto has any NMD sitting, PK or Mesh, unless I'm not looking hard enough. Then again, Canada is where Adidas throws all the leftovers.

Back
Top Bottom