Adidas NMD thread

7fbf0f615740be1c14832143bc216396.gif

Did Offspring ever drop them online?
Yeah, Offspring dropped at around 10:15 Berlin time  > only full UK sizes from 7 to 11 as far as i remember! Checked out successfully with order confirmation. Not sure if it´s not oversold though …

Thanks for the info. I think I've run out of options then.
You´re welcome: i messed up my last night pretty much > tried almost every store/boutique, releasing midnight, online, but failed everytime. Managed to cart & cop a 45 from adidas.de, then got a conformation for a 49 1/3 all of a sudden. Tried to cancel but they`ll ship anyway. Well, need to get rid of an EU 49 now, haha!

Then i tried my luck on size? this morning. Went through the carting and payment process, even got an email confirmation. But my account shoes no order though...

I can tell you, buying this NMD reminds me very much of hunting a yeezy … sort of glad that this is over now!

Honestly don't see what all the hype is around this particular NMD release. In my view the previous 2 releases look waaay better than these.

I slept on the grey Consortium release but I agree with you that they look better than this release. I didn't like the OG in pictures but since I saw them in person I like them. Still think these look better though.

how was ADC already sold out?  wheres the product page?  didnt even post **** on twitter

Again if you're in the NYC area I might be able to oop a pair.

Last edited:
So did the ADC link go live and then instantly sell out? I'm hoping for the mesh NMDs as some kind of consolation now.

damn no way they did a middle of nowhere drop for these.
what time were they "up"?

I have only heard speculation that they went up since it says sold out. I haven't heard anyone actually say they saw sizes available and in stock. Everyone everywhere is confused

It's a phantom release just like moonrocks. Nobody ever came forward to claim a massive order on those on y-3, the pairs vanished into the wind.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom