Adidas NMD thread

I have, through trial and error
I prefer a 10 in adidas, nike, reebok and saucony
So are you saying that all brands and models fit you the exact same way, or just that you're ok with having shoes that don't fit you properly?

So are you saying that all brands and models fit you the exact same way, or just that you're ok with having shoes that don't fit you properly?
he's saying he doesn't know how to buy shoes properly lol

anyone who says they buy the same size for every model is playing themselves hard, just end the conversation

All this talk is why I hate buying shoes I can't try on.

You just never know.
I know I usually wear 10-10.5 in almost everything
I would wear 9.5 in some shoes but can't due to my wide feet. So I'm used to having a toe room in most of my shoes.

The ultra boost is the first shoe I have ever bought in a really snug fit that I can actually wear. Size 10.

Again what you're saying doesn't make sense. You must have more room in some of your size 10s than others. Either than or your foot changes size to perfectly fit each pair of size 10s you've ever tried on.

[thread="643175"] [/thread]

he's saying he doesn't know how to buy shoes properly lol

anyone who says they buy the same size for every model is playing themselves hard, just end the conversation

k

For me, if Im unsure and have read mixed reviews about sizing, I go 10. Like for J1s Ive always fit fine with 10 but when I tried 10.5, it does give me a little breathing room around the toe box. Some NBs and Asics I dropped to 9.5. That being said, majority of my Js are 10 but my runners have been 9.5 and 10. NMD for sure you can go half size down. 10.5 on UB will probably give me extra unwanted toe room length wise...

Got my size 13 from Xhibition today. I definitely should have sized down at least a half but I went ahead and threw in my superfeet insoles and wore thicker no show socks instead of my super thin no shows for my UBs and it solved my problem for fitment with these.

That being said, these shoes look awesome in person!

Last edited:
Dudes who cop the same size usually don't wear them, probably just collect. I know a guy who always buys 9.5, never wears any of it. Son is probably a 10 in a lot of the stuff and don't even know it :lol:

I am particular as hell with sizing, I try to get all my sneakers to size up the same regardless of what the box size says

I am particular as hell with sizing, I try to get all my sneakers to size up the same regardless of what the box size says
Yeah I definitely know there are some same-sizers out there who do it because they want their boxes to be consistent for their display shelves, in their closets, that no one ever sees, because they don't have any friends.

kickz monaco just restocked some sizes, was able to grab another 11 for myself 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom