Adidas NMD thread

When you guys discuss sizing, are you looking at US size on a certain brand or on an actual Bannock device when talking about tts, size down, etc.?  US to euro conversions are different across brands.  Fit is typically right on for me when i use UK sizing as the guide as opposed to US sizing (even though i am in the US).  For example, for me i usually try to size across brands this way:

Adidas = US11.5 = EURO 46 = UK11

Nike = US12 = EURO 46 = UK11

Asics (not even consistency across models here, but usually) = US12 = EURO 45.5 = UK11

Diadora = US11.5 = EURO 45.5 = UK11

I just got my US11.5 NMD (same as yeezy boost 350, micro pacers, stan smiths, etc) and they fit just fine for me without socks.

Maybe I can trade mine now for 350 PBs 
roll.gif

pricing error that they are known for pre-release...they will make the adjustment before the drop. the one instance i remember that they didn't do it in time, they ended up refunding every order and gave them a disco code for future usage.

possibly but maybe not....SNS had all of the primeknit gear for less than everyone else...ie jacket for 329 vs 450...pants were 209 vs 280...
1f914.png

Just played around a bit: the UB HB or J+D soles in a same NMD size make them mega comfy and finally TTS for me

Back
Top Bottom