Adidas NMD thread

probably wristbands first. Don't know if they'd have enough for after
When I was in line at another sf shop for the sns ultra boost word was that nice kicks sf has 300 pairs. Of course I'm taking it with a grain of salt, but I also don't doubt it. 

When I was in line at another sf shop for the sns ultra boost word was that nice kicks sf has 300 pairs. Of course I'm taking it with a grain of salt, but I also don't doubt it. 
it's believable since they are the store that had the collaboration, but who knows if it's really true

Wonder if online they will have around 50+ pairs 

I wouldn't trust that...I believe Ronnie had about 100 pairs for his drop....which was split between the three spots

I think they just didn't have any left after the instore release
Yep, showed "out of stock" as soon as it refreshed from the countdown. There's no way anyone had time to add a pair to their cart and pay in those 20 seconds.

If you refreshed about 10 minutes before countdown, they took all the sizes down. Most likely all sold in store

SNS just trolled us so hard!
They didn't really troll us. There was no guarantee there would be any left. Can't sell what you don't have. Only way I think they could have done it differently is if they just said nothing about online sales and then did a surprise drop if there were any left over.

They didn't really troll us. There was no guarantee there would be any left. Can't sell what you don't have. Only way I think they could have done it differently is if they just said nothing about online sales and then did a surprise drop if there were any left over.
They had a countdown up for almost 3 days knowing that stock would probably not be available why not just put out a simple tweet saying sold out instore

Back
Top Bottom