Adidas NMD thread

Yellow NMDs finally in hand! Not quite sure how I feel about these. Gonna have to take em home and have a better look. Can't fully appreciate them at the office.

Anyone got on-feet photos of the new sock nmd's? The photos of the red ones on instagram don't really show a whole lot :/

please please please. let the hype beasts stick with "oreo" "key city" and "red tie dye" stuff.

i'll take some suede chukkas

what if i told you there was 5 NMD Chukka's and not the 2-3 you've been seeing?

Last edited:
Finally decided to rock these
nthat.gif

What brand of joggers are those?

Last edited:

Yellow NMDs finally in hand! Not quite sure how I feel about these. Gonna have to take em home and have a better look. Can't fully appreciate them at the office.
Size :nerd:  :lol:

9. Liking them a lot more after further inspection. I don't have any shoes this color so they'll be a nice addition to the rotation.

Really hoping I can double up on the OGs but get a size 9 this time around. 9.5 fits but the 9 is perfect.

9. Liking them a lot more after further inspection. I don't have any shoes this color so they'll be a nice addition to the rotation.

Really hoping I can double up on the OGs but get a size 9 this time around. 9.5 fits but the 9 is perfect.
Im hoping to get OG in my size...  Surprisingly NMDs have not pulled me in like UB did...  I sure hope it stays that way...  My bank account is hating me 
laugh.gif
 My wife too 
roll.gif

Yeah I will be skipping a lot of the upcoming colorways, especially the mesh pairs. Comfort plays a big part, the UB is just so much more comfortable than any other shoe and there's no way the mesh NMDs are going to be more comfy than the PKs. But I'm excited for the weird b&w striped "City Socks" and curious to see what other PK versions are coming.

Back
Top Bottom