Adidas NMD thread

If none of these drop on ADC I'm not even trying lol. I stand no chance on those smaller sites.
Take this with a big grain of salt because it comes from an ADC CS rep but she said the only confirmed pair for the US site on the 17th was an all white pair w/ blue front tab. Think I've seen pictures of that colorway already but don't have one handy.

Regardless, I have a feeling they're probably drop a few colorways on the website.

There are for sure multiple colorways releasing on the 17th, but some colorways that I have seen mentioned for the 17th won't be releasing that soon.

Last edited:

There are for sure multiple colorways releasing on the 17th, but some colorways that I have seen mentioned for the 17th won't be releasing that soon.
Any idea when the City Socks will be dropping? A few boutique sites have it listed as coming soon but most of the blogs are saying they drop in the summer.

Any idea when the City Socks will be dropping? A few boutique sites have it listed as coming soon but most of the blogs are saying they drop in the summer.
The grey colorway that I posted today will be around July/August.  The GITD one that has been floating around this week will be sooner than that, but not positive on an exact date.

I hope the NMD doesn't go the way of the Roshe or Zx Flux. Crazy.

I think it's painlessly obvious that these are Adidas's Roshe, except in price of course. The overkill of colorways is absurd.
laugh.gif

When are those euro nmds dropping and where. My aunt lives in London and come over to the US twice a year. She's coming summer so that would be easy if I could just send them to her.

so 3/17 GRs?? I just need to be able to get a pair to wear..:nerd: Core blacks or triple whites...

Back
Top Bottom