Adidas NMD thread

I bought a 9 US in the Mesh pair. I really hope they're not small. If they are I'll be kinda mad. Adidas sizing is horrible. Consistency is planets away for them.

Can anyone compare the fit of another shoe to the Mesh NMD?

I am US 10, bought the yellow camo's in 9.5 and they fit great. Bought the grey onix mesh at 9.5 thinking they would also fit big and had to return them today and went TTS. The 9.5 just didn't work felt too tight. Hope you will be good.

Nice! ^^
smokin.gif
  now theyre charging double.
roll.gif

Anybody got more info on the all white MESH? I got them from GOAT for a steal but I don't think they've even been released officially yet...

Last edited:
Anybody got more info on the all white MESH? I got them from GOAT for a steal but I don't think they've even been released officially yet...
Theres a mesh monochrome pack yet to release. Remember hearing a couple people report that their local retailers received them; some sold them and some haven't yet but they're not technically released yet.

Adidas is quick....didn't even give me a ship notification but my black PK pair was waiting for me at the door today

so the all white mesh accidentally dropped at my finishline last thurs they look clean i must say

didnt know you were local.  i was there early this morning, buying up all the black mesh, size 11 and under

Damn fam... you couldn't leave me a size 10? :lol:

I agree with you, most of them looked nice. Not a fan of the grey joints tho.

didnt know you were local.  i was there early this morning, buying up all the black mesh, size 11 and under
Damn fam... you couldn't leave me a size 10?
laugh.gif

I agree with you, most of them looked nice. Not a fan of the grey joints tho.
size 10 went to my cousin.  i was mainly buying for family tho.  

i have two extra sizes that are up on ebay.  but everything else went to family.  

if i find a 10, i'll message you

Only saw the redish orange and the Carolina blue/grey pair at the mall. Would've got the red/orange pair, but they didn't have my size. Was really looking for the black mesh. Sigh, struggles.

My adidas order for black PK still "In Progresss, order confirmed. Waiting to be packed."

Anyone else?

Back
Top Bottom