Adidas NMD thread

He should go to the junk yard because swaggys game is garbage. Lol
laugh.gif

You use profanity really strangely, I can never figure out what you were actually trying to say haha
in this case, yeah.... because i said  "get the f out of h" ...NT censors the abbreviation

what else was hard for you to pick up on?
Haha I dunno, thread been movin too fast today, I'm always trying to figure out how to sneak the profane in here without full censorship haha.

Well I just checked my PayPal account and it looks like I have a "pending" charge from Adidas last Thursday for the NMD Runners.

I didn't receive any sort of e-mail notification from Adidas...

Has this happened to anyone else in here? Did your order go through??

Haha I dunno, thread been movin too fast today, I'm always trying to figure out how to sneak the profane in here without full censorship haha.
i don't want Meth on my back lol 

that dude use to send me warnings daily

Well I just checked my PayPal account and it looks like I have a "pending" charge from Adidas last Thursday for the NMD Runners.

I didn't receive any sort of e-mail notification from Adidas...

Has this happened to anyone else in here? Did your order go through??
Same thing with me. Called CS and was told it didn't go through. I'll continue to believe that, but would welcome a surprise delivery any time this week lol.

Adidas sizing is freaking me out:

750 PB: 10
350 MR & PB: 10.5
Nmd pk oreo / city sock: 11
NMD chucca: 11.5
UB SNS etc.: 11.5

And for most i had sizes up and down to compare and choose the best fit. Maybe it's just my feet though :-/

Adidas sizing is freaking me out:

750 PB: 10
350 MR & PB: 10.5
Nmd pk oreo / city sock: 11
NMD chucca: 11.5
UB SNS etc.: 11.5

And for most i had sizes up and down to compare and choose the best fit. Maybe it's just my feet though :-/
Im literally the same thing but all NMD PK's im a 10.5. Its all over the board for me in adidas

If this were true, why wouldn't this prohibit them from consignment of any Adidas shoe. What would make it limited to non-Primeknit NMDs?
I was at flight club two weeks ago and they had 2 of the 3 PK models. (no camo yellos) for $600-$800.

In other news shiekh shoes canceled my order after I had gotten order confirmation... :frown:

lol those chukkas are not the move

at all

Your opinion and you're entitled to it. People have been a fan of that style of shoe for a while. I'm a Del Toro shoe fan and bought them when no one knew who they were. I appreciate the design of these shoes since it reminds me of the Del Toros minus the quality since the Toros are Italian leather. Suede and less $$$ count me in.

Some people shouldn't wear them because they can't.

I'd rather see everyone in those mesh anyways, less people wearing these.

Back
Top Bottom