Adidas NMD thread

Well I just checked my PayPal account and it looks like I have a "pending" charge from Adidas last Thursday for the NMD Runners.

I didn't receive any sort of e-mail notification from Adidas...

Has this happened to anyone else in here? Did your order go through??

My paypal account also says pending but to my surprise, I got the shoes today. I ordered the nmd R1 black ones. I would say to just wait it out and hope it doesn't get cancelled.

And they tweeted it's gone. Based on today's drop, Looks like you have less than 10 minutes to get to the drop after they announce. Basically you don't stand a chance unless you get lucky and they drop near you. I think they will continue to target areas with a college or some other area where they will get a lot of word of mouth value out of it.

Well I just checked my PayPal account and it looks like I have a "pending" charge from Adidas last Thursday for the NMD Runners.

I didn't receive any sort of e-mail notification from Adidas...

Has this happened to anyone else in here? Did your order go through??
so you didn't receive any order number?

My paypal account also says pending but to my surprise, I got the shoes today. I ordered the nmd R1 black ones. I would say to just wait it out and hope it doesn't get cancelled.
But I'm assuming that you got an email confirmation from ADC after you ordered, right?

Anyone extra sz 9?
nerd.gif
There are some here

Both circa & pk knits are very similar in sizing - almost the same.  Mesh are .5-1 small depending on foot type.  

Here are some side-by-sides.  All 3 types, all size 12.

View media item 1960056

Thanks for posting these comparisons. They match my experience so far. I'm a 9 on the Brannock (sp?), so I usually get 9.5 shoes from Adidas and Nike. I fear that the 9.5 mesh is actually too small for me and that I'll have to let them go...glad I got the PKs and circas in the same size, though.

Nordstrom pair came in they were "women sizes". Got a "size 11" in the navys. Box says size 10. Lame won't fit
Unboxing vid

Back
Top Bottom