Adidas NMD thread

Best I can find right now is $350 meet up for the pks 
ohwell.gif

These ***** better be fire
i was surprised FC listed them at $400 for the blacks

a lot of ebay listings close above $350 or right around there

Hello friends

I placed an order on Thursday on ADC and I still have not received shipping confirmation. I have checked my account along with the order tracker still waiting to be packed. Anyone seeing this as well?

whats going on with adidas originals, is the nick young yelling at women making them pause NMD LA?
They might not be doing it every day, they're only giving out 75 pairs and they already did 25 yesterday. Probably only gonna do 3 actual days...

After a few hours of inspecting and trying on my onyx mesh NMDs I'm almost sure I'll send them back or resell for retail price. They're just not worth it right now. The look of them was pretty underwhelming in person and they are not even close to as comfortable as the primeknit NMDs. When I compare them next to my PK NMDs there's just something missing. I already have so many UBs and NMDs to choose from which look better than these so I'll probably pass on these.

So I paid for my pk white nmds on release day friday on ADC and got it shipped yesterday. My questions is from friday all the way until sunday it showed up on my recent transactions on my credit card. now i try to find it it disappeared? Anyone ever have this happen?

Last edited:

So I payed for my pk white nmds on release day friday on ADC and got it shipped yesterday. My questions is from friday all the way until sunday it showed up on my recent transactions on my credit card. now i try to find it it disappeared? Anyone ever have this happen?
yes, happens all the time..... the charge will be back 

Let me take a moment to recognize how awesome it is to come into a thread of a highly sought after shoe and see that nearly everyone ate...on line or @ storefront. And if anyone else needs help on something, let me know...I will gladly do my part to hook anyone up. I went to what is the Mecca of urban/streetwear retailers in the Dallas area and was able to cop the Lush Red's in a size 12, no problem. They had the other circle knits and also the Black with blue front block Mesh joints on display at the front of the store.

If I walked in today, I'm sure they'd still have sizes. Well done Adidas. Nike may have some heat on the way for 2016, but they better take note of what Adidas is doing. I'll gladly continue to rock Boost products and keep my Nike retro stash in rotation as well! :smokin

Still looking for the black with pink Lego SZ 6 woman. Help me out!

Back
Top Bottom