Adidas NMD thread

Got my Lush Reds from my bro. Im 8.5 UBs and got 8s on NMDs and it fits perfect. Unfortunately he got the wrong size so peep the sig.
Btw, those custom ones are fire! But will the red paint hold up on the sole?

Does anyone else in here still have a pending charge on PayPal from last Thursday? If so, did your order get through?

Got one order confirmation for two mesh pairs... Still waiting to be packed. Losing hope. Thousand in holds from Adidas got lifted this morning.

Ultra boost WoodWood on barneys.com .. but as soon as they went live they said sold out

Got my Lush Reds from my bro. Im 8.5 UBs and got 8s on NMDs and it fits perfect. Unfortunately he got the wrong size so peep the sig.
Btw, those custom ones are fire! But will the red paint hold up on the sole?
Yes, they will. I used sole dye from MeazyCustoms.com. It actually dyes it instead of covering it w acrylic paint. I've done 3 pair of UBs.

Been lurking on this thread for quite sometime now. Would light onix nmds for white UBs be a good trade? UBs worn 5 times. 

Been lurking on this thread for quite sometime now. Would light onix nmds for white UBs be a good trade? UBs worn 5 times. 
Yes if you don't mind used shoes and don't mind investing in a shoe that will get dirty the moment you put them on.

onix NMDs are GR and are set to restock any moment now. Hope that the person selling isn't aware of that.

Nice "City Sock" review (fitting, on feet, glow in the dark esc.). Couldn´t agree more on the comfort, for me definitely the best of all last week´s NMD releases.

Did anyone order from SNS and get their NMD already? They said they shipped on 21/3 but Fedex told me they didn't get the parcel yet.

Quote:

The mesh pairs arent any different in comfort like many other sneakers out there, when you like the style - go for them. I am spoiled when it comes to comfort, nothing beats UB and these are far away. No one needs mesh on UB
UBs are premium running shoes, mesh made would be a non sense and would be contrary to the shoe philosophy ^^

finally got my pair! perfect fit, glad i didnt size down since i use insoles. 

These are quite comfy, granted not as good as UB but the heel tab isnt digging in.

Isn't there supposed to be a restock today from a few big retailers?

Or is it just footlocker eu?

finally got my pair! perfect fit, glad i didnt size down since i use insoles. 

These are quite comfy, granted not as good as UB but the heel tab isnt digging in.
Your heel tab isn't digging in cuz your socks are just high enough. Try again with no-show socks and they might irritate a little bit but not too bad.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom