Adidas NMD thread

The sizing on NMD City Socks same as Ultra Boost? I wear a size 10.5 in UBs. What would I wear in NMD?
I wouldn't really say it's the same as UB sizing since many people size up .5 for UBs.

But you would probably be a 10 or 10.5 in the City Sock depending on how you size your UBs.

Probably a good idea to be safe and go with a 10.5 though cause you could always throw an insole in them if they're a little too roomy.

Same. Gonna wait for the pair with 3 stripes on em though
City socks with 3 stripes on them?

So far I've only seen the ones that just dropped, a grey/white version of them, and an all black version, none of them had the 3 stripes. Is there one I'm missing?

Chicago fams, the adidas original store on rush has the black/white monochrome NMD in a size 14. Someone must have returned them

City socks with 3 stripes on them?

So far I've only seen the ones that just dropped, a grey/white version of them, and an all black version, none of them had the 3 stripes. Is there one I'm missing?

White Mountaineering collab. I believe they have stripes across the toe box.

White Mountaineering collab. I believe they have stripes across the toe box.
Yeah those are the ones I'm talking about. Best ones imo
Ah word yeah I keep forgetting about those cause I don't dig em at all but yeah I remember them almost looking like they had 3 strips on either side that all meet in the middle. Creates like 3 "V"s across the upper.

I'm not sure I'm gonna end up going for any other city sock colorway other than these OGs. Although if they made all black ones w/ black boost they'd be the new "ninja shoe" now that the triple black qasa highs are all dried up.

I wouldn't really say it's the same as UB sizing since many people size up .5 for UBs.

But you would probably be a 10 or 10.5 in the City Sock depending on how you size your UBs.

Probably a good idea to be safe and go with a 10.5 though cause you could always throw an insole in them if they're a little too roomy.
Thanks fam, appreciate it. I can throw on 11 in UB and they are ok, but just a slight heel slip. The 10.5 seem to fit the best in UB. So, would you say the city sock are a bit roomier than UB width and lengthwise? 

The sizing on NMD City Socks same as Ultra Boost? I wear a size 10.5 in UBs. What would I wear in NMD?
Anyone else?

Last edited:
Thanks fam, appreciate it. I can throw on 11 in UB and they are ok, but just a slight heel slip. The 10.5 seem to fit the best in UB. So, would you say the city sock are a bit roomier than UB width and lengthwise? 
It's hard to say man, I start to feel like I'm doing SAT questions with the way adidas sizing is going lately.

Whatever you consider TTS for you, probably a safe bet to stick with that for the city socks.

Good thing you don't need to wear the box.
Haha I know.. I was nervous about getting 10.5 on the NMD since I think you saw me mention in the UB thread that 11 UB's don't fit well. These fit well because its more of a roshe style fit with boost. I will prob get 11 monochromes tomorrow.

Sizing on these threw me off. Went half a size down on the circa knit pair and now I regret not going TTS; my foot is about ready to tear through the front of the shoe...

Gonna go line up for white mesh's at a footlocker an hour away. Literally only place in CT that these are dropping but you don't see many hypebeasts here... just people wearing beat up jordans or roshes so I might be good. I have the navy mesh in hand and it looks/feels like a solid shoe IMO but spending 3 hours trying to get something I can probably just get walking into a store... not worth

What is the consensus on sizing? True to size? Or .5 down? Sorry don't want to click past pages. Thanks in advance

Probably too early to tell, but is the outsole on these at least as durable as the continental ones on the new UB or do they wear down fast like first UBs.

What is the consensus on sizing? True to size? Or .5 down? Sorry don't want to click past pages. Thanks in advance
For mesh? If you find your ultra boost size snug get the same size as ultra boost, if you find your ultra boost size big get .5 down.

I wear 10.5 gel lyte V, 10.5 flyknit racers, 11 ultra boosts. I got 10.5 in mesh and they fit snuggly not much big toe room.

Olive Camos dropping on 4/9, not sure if this date has been confirmed by ADC but I'm hearing it from a few retailers.

For mesh? If you find your ultra boost size snug get the same size as ultra boost, if you find your ultra boost size big get .5 down.

I wear 10.5 gel lyte V, 10.5 flyknit racers, 11 ultra boosts. I got 10.5 in mesh and they fit snuggly not much big toe room.
Appreciate the help. Repped.

What size do you wear in UB? If you wear UB.. I wear 9.5 in UB and 9.5 in Mesh NMD, wondering how to size on PK NMDs (8 or 8.5)
Missed this.  I wear 9.5 in UB.   Man, these sizies are all over the place.  After seeing your post, I'm no longer sure of what size to go with in the all white mesh NMD.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom